Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Monkeh's General studies

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Bunneh View Post
    One more thing, if it's alright: how do I set a default defensive general? I have Daphne and would like to use her while I'm away (from the game).
    You can't set a "default" general. If I understood well, you'd like that as soon as you close the game your general changes to Daphne. That's not possible.

But the easy thing you can do is use Loadouts, if you're not already doing so.
    Then you only need 1 click to change your general + equipment + guild class & powers.
    You can set a monster hunting loadout, an offensive loadout, a defensive loadout, a GB class loadout... and then switch really easily with 1 click.
    You can have up to 20 loadouts.

You'll find it under the Keep tab on FB / web3 (unlocked at lvl 100, or level 10 if playing on iOS):
    https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...r_loadouts.php

Blog Entries

Most health runes are anemic compared to damage runes, so Sylphora won't really help most players boost their starting hp in battles as much as other generals.

Sylphora is best used as part of a Cleric splash alliance, or other Cleric alliances dependant upon the health rune.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Most health runes are anemic compared to damage runes, so Sylphora won't really help most players boost their starting hp in battles as much as other generals.

Sylphora is best used as part of a Cleric splash alliance, or other Cleric alliances dependant upon the health rune.
    at level 54 she raise rune whit 15,25% in my case it means a health boost off +111 that more than most generals giving a health boost do at that level ( TK at same level whit 2* only gives +88)

and my health rune is the lowest level rune i have ( never play cleric. so no need for it to be as high,as other runes)
    Last edited by hansa; 03-21-2019 at 07:24 PM.

Blog Entries

Wonderful for you. That means my advice is of no use to you, so you can stop getting on my nerves.
    ~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Wonderful for you. That means my advice is of no use to you, so you can stop getting on my nerves.
    i really do not care what you like or not like me to comment on. push the ignore button if you do not like my comments and they get on youre nerves ;-)
    i am just pointing out,that it really does not take much before the general you say does not do much, acturally does the same or more than many of the other health boosting generals.
    Last edited by hansa; 03-21-2019 at 10:57 PM.

Blog Entries

It takes an Epic chest roll in a cheat with only 1 other Epic general that's mildly useful (Deimos). Then it takes the crystals and potions to reach level 54 for such a gain. Along with the investment into the health rune to make any of it worthwhile. For a gain of +111 as you say, at a 15.25% boost, a health rune at level 183 or so, which is much higher than the average player has.

So my advice certainly still applies to the intended audience, which is the majority of CA players. If that doesn't apply to you, then move on with your life, or make your own thread. No need to confuse lower level players.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 03-22-2019 at 12:41 AM.
    ~VoV~

you i no way orders me what i can and cannot do periode. and what advise i can and cannot give in any thread in a public forum. :-)
    you do not like the advis, dont use it.
    others may have hit the general and wonder if she was worth leveling.
    and no matter what general it is it will take crystal/portion to level them up to gain anything.
    Last edited by hansa; 03-22-2019 at 01:33 AM.

In a hypothetical Health alliance with TTK+Excelsior+Vincent, Sylphora would be certainly useful as Primary general cuz her ability fully stacks with Master's.
    Other generals give 50% and 33% of their abilities to alliance.
    So, lets say for majority of players that DO have her, all generals under lvl30 and a health rune of 250, she could be useful.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    You can't set a "default" general. If I understood well, you'd like that as soon as you close the game your general changes to Daphne. That's not possible.

But the easy thing you can do is use Loadouts, if you're not already doing so.
    Then you only need 1 click to change your general + equipment + guild class & powers.
    You can set a monster hunting loadout, an offensive loadout, a defensive loadout, a GB class loadout... and then switch really easily with 1 click.
    You can have up to 20 loadouts.

You'll find it under the Keep tab on FB / web3 (unlocked at lvl 100, or level 10 if playing on iOS):
    https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...r_loadouts.php
    Thank you, gogoo.