Thread: Help: Is it worth it to complete the Invade kill and get chained for the next 10 year

Default Help: Is it worth it to complete the Invade kill and get chained for the next 10 year

Right now I am done with all the monsters!
    Left siege (easily doable)
    the invade kill part is dicey. I may get chained for the next 10 years!
    They might ask their whole clan, tribe, and employ assassins to chain me.
    Last edited by baoyutaohuagong; 03-07-2018 at 10:30 PM.

Can Senior Elandal provide the mathematics to encourage me to do it? or dissuade me?

make a mini level it up to 80 and chain it to death...problem solved...

Being chained is the ultimate purpose of playing Castle Age, so if you think Invade task will increase your chances of being chained it sounds like a good deal
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    Being chained is the ultimate purpose of playing Castle Age, so if you think Invade task will increase your chances of being chained it sounds like a good deal
    lower tier guild guys are still dead! I did try to kill a few guilds of the lower tier less than lvl 100+ long time ago, they are still dead.
    Any recommendations!

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

You won't get chained for the next 10 years.

bao. chaining is so overrated. i was chained couple of times and didnt even noticed that it only came up when i saw msg in wall saying "if i liked that?" couple of months later
    SPIRITSURGE IS THE BEST <-- commemorating Spiritsurge victory against Romelis in a wager on Meteorite event that took place in 2018 04 04/11

Quote Originally Posted by Romelis View Post
    bao. chaining is so overrated. i was chained couple of times and didnt even noticed that it only came up when i saw msg in wall saying "if i liked that?" couple of months later
    I was chained years ago by some guy who always made me health <10 awhile after i log in! Forgot his name! I think after a while he wasnt interested in me and went away.

The 5000 invades are totally worth it. In my opinion, you won't be chained and, even if you are, it brings little to none problems.

Edit: due to fast-reading, didn't realize you were talking about campaign; the asnwer is the same, though. Go for it!
    Last edited by Barathor; 03-09-2018 at 01:23 PM.

ran out of minis in inactive guilds to kill!