Thread: LoM needs over haul!

1. Default LoM needs over haul!

I think itís time LoM gets an over haul. With guilds of nothing but extremely high levels can come in and wipe out guilds with much less members and levels. I think the health added when the battle starts should be factored by the average level of all members of your guild. In other words the lower your average level health of your guild is the more health you get and the higher the average you get less health. Or maybe just put a cap based on your level as to how low of a level you can attack in LoM. Unless somebody has a better suggestion. I mean even conquest duel, mostly, will only show you people to attack that are closer to your level.

Nope. There was a time when big guilds took all the lands, but these days there are plenty of guilds in top bracket and thus plenty of lands on the list too. No guild takes all the lands anymore. You don't even need to have enough health to defend against the top guilds, just more health than most others have, so you aren't attractive target.

I would support more lands from monsters though, eg. 10 instead of 5.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Most low level guilds do not even attempt to defend. We just salvage the land 100% of the time.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

4. Default

one of the technique guild use to defense big guild attack their LOM is they hold guild level @ 12 , so they stay in lower tier and wont meet those lv24 guild attack
    we are looking active player , we own 5 LOM each day to max crystals.wood.iron + 15% monster damage\essence trading bonus for you.

wall post my profile if you wish to join guild.
    https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...00008300981091

For our guild, getting two Toons to use Guardian made all the difference as we no longer lose land. Neither of the toons has a high lvl Joan, but something is better than nothing. The hard part is each toon has to set to Oberon many hours prior to War.

We also sort our defenders to minimize against WW. You need an iOS account to sort Defenders.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    We also sort our defenders to minimize against WW. You need an iOS account to sort Defenders.
    Ugh. We need this on web3 dammit.
    ~VoV~

For our guild, getting two Toons to use Guardian made all the difference as we no longer lose land. Neither of the toons has a high lvl Joan, but something is better than nothing. The hard part is each toon has to set to Oberon many hours prior to War.

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Ugh. We need this on web3 dammit.
    You mean you can move defenders around in LoM land, similar to arrange in HvH or TvT battle gate formation?

I did not know this exist. If it does on iOS, then web3/4 would also need it as well.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    You mean you can move defenders around in LoM land, similar to arrange in HvH or TvT battle gate formation?

I did not know this exist. If it does on iOS, then web3/4 would also need it as well.
    Yes, it’s a known fact iOS accounts can sort Defenders in LoM.

But it is a pain in the rear process - you sort by moving one defender up or down one position. It may take 20 minutes to sort the defenders correctly. I spend up to 10 minutes to get enough people into place.

You still need to look at Web3 to see how much base health each player has. iOS only tells you their level, not the base health.

Yes, it’s a known fact iOS accounts can sort Defenders in LoM.

But it is a pain in the rear process - you sort by moving one defender up or down one position. It may take 20 minutes to sort the defenders correctly. I spend up to 10 minutes to get enough people into place.

You still need to look at Web3 to see how much base health each player has. iOS only tells you their level, not the base health.
    To arrange TvT gate, you have to do the same, moving one defender up or down one position.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    To arrange TvT gate, you have to do the same, moving one defender up or down one position.
    It’s easier with 10 players or less. It can be a royal pain with 25 defenders.