Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: {{YoPing有品團}} Recruiting

  1. #11

    Default

    Do you have a web3 or web4 address for your guild. I don’t have FB.

    Thanx

  2. #12

    Default

    Do you put caps on LOM monsters? (I mean do you set a maximum damage per guild player?)
    Do you usually do hard explores?
    Do you get Orc Host?

  3. Default

    guild has 1 free slot now ....our guild battle time is best fit for asia-time zone , europe\australia time zone will fit as well..... if you able active in guild battle and looking for a good reward guild ( 15% additional bonus on monster damage\essence trading , high resource collection and crystal chances daily , LOM\LOE activity) , please applied on below link and join us , thank you

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Do you have a web3 or web4 address for your guild. I don’t have FB.

    Thanx
    yes , you can access web3\4 via this link...can use google save password if you need quick switch account.
    https://web3.castleagegame.com/castle_ws/index.php
    https://web4.castleagegame.com/castle_ws/index.php
    we are looking active player , we own 5 LOM each day to max crystals.wood.iron + 15% monster damage\essence trading bonus for you.

    wall post my profile if you wish to join guild.
    https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...00008300981091

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Do you put caps on LOM monsters? (I mean do you set a maximum damage per guild player?)
    Do you usually do hard explores?
    Do you get Orc Host?
    Do you put caps on LOM monsters? (No maximum damage per guild player)
    Do you usually do hard explores? ( Yes , 85% is hard explore)
    Do you get Orc Host? ( Yes , 15% is normal explore)

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent YoPing View Post
    yes , you can access web3\4 via this link...can use google save password if you need quick switch account.
    https://web3.castleagegame.com/castle_ws/index.php
    https://web4.castleagegame.com/castle_ws/index.php
    Here’s your web3 link: https://web3.castleagegame.com/castl...530_1282912208

    I can’t read Chinese logograms in your Guild Description (so how do I apply) & how your guild communicate since many of your members have Chinese logograms as their in-game name?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Here’s your web3 link: https://web3.castleagegame.com/castl...530_1282912208

    I can’t read Chinese logograms in your Guild Description (so how do I apply) & how your guild communicate since many of your members have Chinese logograms as their in-game name?

    you can sent me the army code so i can invite you to my guild ( or wall post me your army code using this link) ,

    most of our guild member usually communicate using Facebook chat and we have facebook group for interaction as well ....but lest say in your case you are facing difficult access Facebook and it was not your preference , you can always leave message on my wall post and as officer I will able help you ( eg , trigger LOM\LOE , help attack monster , move battle team formation ..etc) or you can also use in game chat channel which is easy to spot and visible by everyone.





    Event most of the player has Chinese logograms and major of them is from Asian country , we use English to communicate as our guild also own some folks which is from europe\US or does not know Mandarin
    Last edited by Vincent YoPing; 11-02-2018 at 01:23 AM.

  8. Default

    guild has 1 free slot now ....our guild battle time is best fit for asia-time zone , europe\australia time zone will fit as well..... if you able active in guild battle and looking for a good reward guild ( 15% additional bonus on monster damage\essence trading , high resource collection and crystal chances daily , LOM\LOE activity) , please applied on below link and join us , thank you

    https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...530_1282912208

  9. Default

    guild has 1 free slot now ....our guild battle time is best fit for asia-time zone , europe\australia time zone will fit as well..... if you able active in guild battle and looking for a good reward guild ( 15% additional bonus on monster damage\essence trading , high resource collection and crystal chances daily , LOM\LOE activity) , please applied on below link and join us .If you need more slot , may wall post me as well , thanks

    https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...530_1282912208

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •