Thread: Canít choose Facebook when I load CA on IPhone

1. Default Canít choose Facebook when I load CA on IPhone

Iíve been playing on my phone and it has always allowed me to choose FB, but today I got an error message and it says my FB session has expired. How do I fix this?

Maybe login again on your Facebook app?
    I don't use iOS, but maybe check for updates for both apps (FB and CA), and log out and log in again maybe?

3. Default

Same problem here. I tried everything. I can’t log with the FB link. #Session expired.

I had FB Session Expire too. Removed CA, installed it again, after which using FB login gave me login page and got it to work.

Would be better if the app noticed session expiry and opened login page when it happens…
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

5. Default

Had the same. Had to remove fb app for it to work for me. Had already tried deleting CA but that didn’t work.
    Why aren’t customer support replying to these threads.

6. Default

yeah, I have the same situation

7. Default

The problem is by updating to CA on my iPhone, the app doesn’t recognize the mini I had and wants me to recreate it. I don’t want to lose the mini and I don’t understand why the login page wouldn’t just show up even if my mini weren’t there. This is a royal pain.

8. Default

I tried reinstalling CA on the IPhone and it still doesn’t recognize my mini. It just wants me to start over. There should be a longin right from the beginning if you have a FB CA account rather than CA just wanting to create a new account.

Quote Originally Posted by Mors Substantiam View Post
    Had the same. Had to remove fb app for it to work for me. Had already tried deleting CA but that didn’t work.
    Why aren’t customer support replying to these threads.
    Good luck with that, haven't gotten them to reply my complaints, I don't think they come here