Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do with junk legendary gems?

Default What to do with junk legendary gems?

I have three now really worthless defensive legendary chaos gems.. feel like I should just forge and then salvage them so I donít have to see how horrible they are any more.... I wish there were an option to downgrade them to just one or 2 epic chaos gems.. otherwise they are just clutter/garbage.

Show us how useless they are!
    Do I need to have a signature here? Sorry, but I honestly donít know how to do it!

Salvage the item that will get rid of all the items in the slots......

I've forged some junk leg gems simply because I don't have epic gems better than them either.

It's been suggested that legendary gems could be broken into epic shards & refine crystals (eg. alchemy that has legendary gem as component, 2000 epic shards as result, or maybe 2000 epic shards & 200 refine crystals). But for now, nothing can be done about them really.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    I've forged some junk leg gems simply because I don't have epic gems better than them either.

It's been suggested that legendary gems could be broken into epic shards & refine crystals (eg. alchemy that has legendary gem as component, 2000 epic shards as result, or maybe 2000 epic shards & 200 refine crystals). But for now, nothing can be done about them really.
    Yup 2000 epic shards would be awesome trade for any of my legendaries.

Yes please! 1 legendary to 2 epic gems please....nothing can be done when you collect 4 epics for a whole year and then end up with crappy legendary. I got this legendary:
    +212 To Wind Resistance
    Increase Mass Heal by 3.8%
    +17 damage when using Whirlwind
    I was hoping I would get an offensive legendary so I can forge it to Deathgauntlet. Now, I can't forge this gem anywhere as I don't have any legendary defensive items.

Quote Originally Posted by Darko757 View Post
    Yes please! 1 legendary to 2 epic gems please....nothing can be done when you collect 4 epics for a whole year and then end up with crappy legendary. I got this legendary:
    +212 To Wind Resistance
    Increase Mass Heal by 3.8%
    +17 damage when using Whirlwind
    I was hoping I would get an offensive legendary so I can forge it to Deathgauntlet. Now, I can't forge this gem anywhere as I don't have any legendary defensive items.
    Yup mine is just as awful 175 resist, 3% crit on moster (LOL no monster hunter gear is even legendary), 8% boost to aggressive hero.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    Yup mine is just as awful 175 resist, 3% crit on moster (LOL no monster hunter gear is even legendary), 8% boost to aggressive hero.
    How is that awful? Why are you not refining it? Is this some kind of sarcasm gone right over my head? Are you a troll? would I get an infraction for so many assumptions?

9. Default

Honestly this is really not a bad one, its an alright one to keep! IMO I'd keep it and refine it!

Quote Originally Posted by Veer View Post
    Honestly this is really not a bad one, its an alright one to keep! IMO I'd keep it and refine it!
    Yeah I'd kill for a gem like that lmao

Though to make full use of it the only thing you could forge it into are the Legendary Ouroboros Boots. And maybe you'd rather use them for a PvP gem instead.

Otherwise an Epic Gem with the same 2 powers on an Elite Dragonslayer piece of equipment is probably better.

Although the Agg. gen. boost on Legendary gems can go ~3% higher than on Epic gems, so maybe it's actually worth the overall loss of ~1% crit.
    Last edited by gogoo; 03-12-2019 at 03:53 PM.