Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do with junk legendary gems?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Yeah I'd kill for a gem like that lmao

Though to make full use of it the only thing you could forge it into are the Legendary Ouroboros Boots. And maybe you'd rather use them for a PvP gem instead.

Otherwise an Epic Gem with the same 2 powers on an Elite Dragonslayer piece of equipment is probably better.

Although the Agg. gen. boost on Legendary gems can go ~3% higher than on Epic gems, so maybe it's actually worth the overall loss of ~1% crit.
    Not to mention that refining that gem would actually make it a solid one to forge to

That's like my dream gem and there's actually someone complaining about owning it? Wow.

Yeah, any monster hunter would kill for that gem. And I would certainly use it too when I only cared about pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    Yup mine is just as awful 175 resist, 3% crit on moster (LOL no monster hunter gear is even legendary), 8% boost to aggressive hero.
    There is nothing wrong with this gem if it is an epic gem ! When it is a legendary gem, it is nothing and so wrong, unless you have the Ouroboro boots !
    Do I need to have a signature here? Sorry, but I honestly donít know how to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by mayi View Post
    There is nothing wrong with this gem if it is an epic gem ! When it is a legendary gem, it is nothing and so wrong, unless you have the Ouroboro boots !
    I think saying it's "nothing" if you don't have the Ouro boots is a great exaggeration.

You can still forge it on any legendary armor / helmet / Off-hand.

Unless you already have several epic gems with both crit and aggressive boost, it will definitely be an extremely good gem for monster hunting. By refining it you can get 4%+ crit & 9%+ agg. boost.
    That's huge. Way better than any Elite Dragonslayer equip which gives +2% crit (even with an epic gem with both crit & agg. boost, you can reach ~5% crit and ~6% agg. boost - which is probably still worse than the legendary gem alone).
    Last edited by gogoo; 03-17-2019 at 03:49 PM. Reason: typo