Thread: give ess drops to monsters that dont have it

Default give ess drops to monsters that dont have it

poseidon
    thanatos

if there are more, list them. it is easy as f*** to do it
    SPIRITSURGE IS THE BEST <-- commemorating Spiritsurge victory against Romelis in a wager on Meteorite event that took place in 2018 04 04/11

Poseidon has always needed ess drop. In some ancient days it was said that devs had plans for something different in Atlantis storyline, but that never happened.

Thanatos of Fire and Ice is co-op between CA & CA:HoD (which doesn't exist anymore).

Old and/or small monsters do not drop ess. Eg. Glacius and Magmos do, Kromash and Shardros don't. Alpha Bahamut does, baby Bahamut doesn't. Lion's Rebellion and Gehenna are from same era, about same size (300M), and do drop ess. War of the Red Plains is a bit older, is in same size class (300M), but does not drop ess. Bosses before Azriel don't drop ess. Small/old elementals Genesis and Ragnarok don't drop ess, bigger/newer ones Gehenna and Valhalla do.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Even smaller ones like Rag and Genesis could drop like 50 attack or damage essences.

jesus christ, i was thinking about going for thanatos after astaroth sword, but it is justnot worth it. killing about 140-150 thanatos for 100m is 14-15B dmg. i do about 6m with 150stam without crits, so its 2300 times i can get ess, meaing i will miss 230k of ess. that is outrageous deal
    SPIRITSURGE IS THE BEST <-- commemorating Spiritsurge victory against Romelis in a wager on Meteorite event that took place in 2018 04 04/11

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I think the green Thanatos drops essence. The fire and ice one is a different monster.

Yes, Thanatos Reborn drops ess just fine. It's Thanatos of Ice and Fire that doesn't.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

sorry, my mistake. :\