Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Flipped - Resistance discussion spin-off

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritsurge View Post
    They are not afraid of lawsuits in this case...it's losing players by showing they are incompetent....losing players will kill the game..a lawsuit would to...but guilty by omission would not apply to a foreign company....at worst their game doesn't use fb but they still have web3 and IOS.....
    They are -already- losing players by not communicating and thus as a result appearing incompetent in the eyes of the many who see nothing getting done about the issues they perceive to exist within the game. While the reasons for losing players aren't evidenced, the fact that the game is losing players is evidenced by the fact that the devs felt that we needed motivation to recruit new players. If this game was not losing players then I would argue that people would be inviting their friends without needing motivation. Yet, here we are, with a shiny recruit feature that mostly just brought us more alts.

Either way you slice this Gaea will be drawing the short straw.
    Last edited by Shadow Reaper; 02-24-2018 at 06:23 PM.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Blog Entries

How do we know that the game isn't actually making more money under Gaea than it did under Kabam? Obviously, people are spending on promos, 6* gens, and events every month.
    ~VoV~

We don’t know. I myself spend a nice little wad of cash for the Flipped event, moreover, I think the game has a strong pulse still. I would like the game to reach new heights, there are enough passionate players for that to happen.
    ⚡️FURY KNIGHT⚡️
    .......lvl 1.5k
    .....2ke | 2ks
    ..367h | bsi 7.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxor The Moonprince View Post
    Add's do not ever affect your BSI.
    BSI is your bragging rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Reaper View Post
    They are -already- losing players by not communicating and thus as a result appearing incompetent in the eyes of the many who see nothing getting done about the issues they perceive to exist within the game. While the reasons for losing players aren't evidenced, the fact that the game is losing players is evidenced by the fact that the devs felt that we needed motivation to recruit new players. If this game was not losing players then I would argue that people would be inviting their friends without needing motivation. Yet, here we are, with a shiny recruit feature that mostly just brought us more alts.

Either way you slice this Gaea will be drawing the short straw.
    I disagree....lots of players are coming back due to the events which are very frequent...than it was under kabam....Both my current guild and Ex-guilds are way more active than before.....I don't know how anyone else's guild is affected...I am see my immediate community being more active...

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritsurge View Post
    I disagree....lots of players are coming back due to the events which are very frequent...than it was under kabam....Both my current guild and Ex-guilds are way more active than before.....I don't know how anyone else's guild is affected...I am see my immediate community being more active...
    i saw alot of old guildies, they decided to stay below level 300.

6. Default

So... I got an answer to VoV's question on the help section on the Forge page.

Gaea claims that the information there is 100% correct.

Which is interesting because even with how little we can say for sure about this stuff, we -can- say for sure that the information there is both incorrect and incomplete.

I'll let you all draw your own conclusions on what this means for us.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Which is interesting because even with how little we can say for sure about this stuff, we -can- say for sure that the information there is both incorrect and incomplete.

Very interesting
    ⚡️FURY KNIGHT⚡️
    .......lvl 1.5k
    .....2ke | 2ks
    ..367h | bsi 7.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxor The Moonprince View Post
    Add's do not ever affect your BSI.
    BSI is your bragging rights.

To me it means the game is in full milk mode. No fixing issues, no new seasons, only content that makes more money. Over it.

guys. problems are way simpler.

let me give you an example. who buys used or sligtly broken parts on ebay? those who intend to fix it. now, why do they do it ? because they know how to fix it and by doingthat they increase its value. after that wether one sells this fixed part or uses himself doesnt matter.
    now look at gaes purchase. they baught a game that is generating some steady revenue (probably with a small decline), they they spend minimum amount of time and effort to make it profitable again or at least show that the curve is changed and after gaea bought it is making more maney. and what do you do with fixed part when it is increased its value ? you either keep it, meaning you will be using it. meaning you start putting efforts in game, start comunicating, reaching for feedback, developing new content, you increase its value steadily. or you are putting it bac t ebay for a sell. now for me the answer is evidental.
    SPIRITSURGE IS THE BEST <-- commemorating Spiritsurge victory against Romelis in a wager on Meteorite event that took place in 2018 04 04/11

Quote Originally Posted by Romelis View Post
    guys. problems are way simpler.

let me give you an example. who buys used or sligtly broken parts on ebay? those who intend to fix it. now, why do they do it ? because they know how to fix it and by doingthat they increase its value. after that wether one sells this fixed part or uses himself doesnt matter.
    now look at gaes purchase. they baught a game that is generating some steady revenue (probably with a small decline), they they spend minimum amount of time and effort to make it profitable again or at least show that the curve is changed and after gaea bought it is making more maney. and what do you do with fixed part when it is increased its value ? you either keep it, meaning you will be using it. meaning you start putting efforts in game, start comunicating, reaching for feedback, developing new content, you increase its value steadily. or you are putting it bac t ebay for a sell. now for me the answer is evidental.
    How dare you be logical on this site?? Witch I say Witch.....Burn him at the stake....