Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Flipped - Resistance discussion spin-off

The simplest answer is usually the correct one.
    ⚡️FURY KNIGHT⚡️
    .......lvl 1.5k
    .....2ke | 2ks
    ..367h | bsi 7.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxor The Moonprince View Post
    Add's do not ever affect your BSI.
    BSI is your bragging rights.

Blog Entries

I have done testing with the resistance and piercing system and have put the formulas in the wiki. The system works ... as intended ... sort of..

Of course they intended pierce to be stronger than resistance, but a little which some would consider broken, but you have to consider that the previous developers did it and the new developers are allowing it to work... as intended...

Very detailed testing has been performed and i have an excel model that can test any two generals if anyone is interested in understanding why they won or lost a battle. need FULL P/R by element, all stats and all equipment stats to get proper test results..

Or you can use the formulas i have in the wiki to test it yourself with the above info...
    Last edited by retribution@gmail; 04-20-2018 at 08:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adam ahman View Post
    The simplest answer is usually the correct one.
    BSI is meaningless... It was originally intended to take your (base attack + defense) capability divided by your level to determine how strong you were vs others across levels.

Properly, BSI must now include all pierce and resistance measures, generals, base stats, and A/D additions based on runes, generals, crystals, etc.. and even equipment to calculate a total effective strength and then divide that by level to get a true battle strength. Should be done both as attack and defense separately. Toons that try to do both fail at both and should not be arbitrarily considered strong. You can compare your higher stat between A and D of course, but they make more sense separately as two different discussions on strength...

I have a battle strength more than 32.0 per level not counting equipment, and many are stronger than that. going with a BSI of 12 is meaningless since with pierce alone i get almost 4 times the power, and we have toons that get more than 4 times the power from pierce. the old BSI concept is dead dead dead...
    Last edited by retribution@gmail; 04-20-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by retribution@gmail View Post
    BSI is meaningless... It was originally intended to take your (base attack + defense) capability divided by your level to determine how strong you were vs others across levels.

Properly, BSI must now include all pierce and resistance measures, generals, base stats, and A/D additions based on runes, generals, crystals, etc.. and even equipment to calculate a total effective strength and then divide that by level to get a true battle strength. Should be done both as attack and defense separately. Toons that try to do both fail at both and should not be arbitrarily considered strong. You can compare your higher stat between A and D of course, but they make more sense separately as two different discussions on strength...

I have a battle strength more than 32.0 per level not counting equipment, and many are stronger than that. going with a BSI of 12 is meaningless since with pierce alone i get almost 4 times the power, and we have toons that get more than 4 times the power from pierce. the old BSI concept is dead dead dead...
    You've done some great work. I mean, really outstanding.

I would put an asterisk with "Of course they intended pierce to be stronger than resistance," but I want you to know my hat's off to you. Very well done!
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta