Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The most ridiculous things...

1. Default

I'm already seeing things that are destroying this thread

Back ontopic...

Today I realized that despite all the crap happening in DC, after enduring it for a whole year, none of it strikes me as ridiculous anymore.

Which in itself is an utterly ridiculous situation. It's really amazing how low the current administration is setting the bar for the next administration.

At this point they only have to not attack -anyone- for "being mean" and they are showing more class.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Breaking News! This just in.

The new tide pods will look like like real cauliflower. That way children will no longer eat them.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

Today there were 2 earthquakes in an undisclosed location I am at, didn't feel either one of them

Today I saw police horse kicking one guy that tried to pass behind it.

Carnaval started just ok.

ďAre we running a money laundering operation? Are we evading taxes? You need to tell us that because we canít work here if youíre a liar.Ē
    ó Newsweek editor
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

6. Default

And for today's ridiculous thing...

Couple who sold everything to sail around the world lost it all when their boat sank after just two days at sea

A 26 and 24 year old got tired of the rat race, decide to sail around the world without knowing how to sail and sink their new home.

I don't know whether to face palm or offer honorable mention at the Darwin awards.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    that has nothing to do with sitting on the toilet or playing games......he had a prexisting condition....

Alternative meme reply: Media: So you are saying video games cause your rectum to fall out?

This thread is full of win! 😆
    ⚡️FURY KNIGHT⚡️
    .......lvl 1.5k
    .....2ke | 2ks
    ..367h | bsi 7.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxor The Moonprince View Post
    Add's do not ever affect your BSI.
    BSI is your bragging rights.

Quote Originally Posted by adam ahman View Post
    This thread is full of win! ��
    wow...this is so ridiculous you chose to disrupt the OT rules to post a compliment?? LR deal with the rule breaker....without sitting on him this time...