Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The most ridiculous things...

click bait is rapidly becoming a pet peeve, the kind that can incite me to banging my head against a wall. A "friend" posted one yesterday. Find the "Y" in a page full of "X"s. with a caption the claimed that if you could find it in under 3 minutes you are a genius. I scanned the page and immediately found it. Looking at the puzzle I realized that in a page full of lower case "x"s the Y was upper case, and also two of the "X"s next to it were upper case. the puzzle made it hard to NOT find it in more than 1 second. sometimes I want to rant at these "friends" to stop clicking on these stupid things, and that stuff about you being genius??? They were lying.
    Remember, if I was in your guild, you'd probably like me

2. Default

Does that mean that I do not belong in the top 2% smartest people in the world?

That one was true, right?
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritsurge View Post
    Did you manage to make fun of a handicapped person? I am genuinely curious.....
    Well, if I put enough effort I could make fun of anyone.
    But does not necessarily means I should
    Last edited by Revolver Blast; 02-08-2018 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    Well, if I put enough effort I could make fun of anyone.
    But does not necessarily means I should
    Make fun of anyone or put in enough effort?? Be clear my dear 1 foot friend from Uganda...

5. Default

What is the ridiculous part about that? Making fun of someone or putting in effort?
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Reaper View Post
    What is the ridiculous part about that? Making fun of someone or putting in effort?
    "my dear 1 foot friend from uganda"....though you would catch that

8. Default

Sounded more like a reference to a certain "wey" to me.

Which btw is getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Reaper View Post
    Sounded more like a reference to a certain "wey" to me.

Which btw is getting old.
    It was ugandan knuckles or eating tide pods. You can thank me later

How would you become a tide pod? I am curious I demand that you change yourself into a tide pod immediately.....Also LR get the hammer and nails ready in case what we might see might destroy this thread....