Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: The most ridiculous things

This is outrageous! I only charge $100,000 for a simple snake bite.

arstechnica.com/science/2019/04/try-not-to-get-bitten-by-a-snake-it-could-cost-you-$143,000
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

2. Default

Obviously you now know that you are undercharging?
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Default Whistleblowers: Company at heart of 97,000% drug price hike bribed doctors

Speaking of undercharging... $1000.00 for a gallon of gas?

cnn.com/2019/04/30/health/mallinckrodt-whistleblower-lawsuit
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.

5. Default

Trump urges Iran to talk over nuclear program, cannot rule out military action

Those who haven't been living under a rock will know that last week the US has sent an aircraft carrier and bombers to the Iran region for reasons not disclosed beyond "there was evidence of a threat" or something of that nature.

Today we see the above article which includes:

At an impromptu news conference at the White House, Trump declined to say what prompted him to deploy the USS Abraham Lincoln carrier group to the region over what was described as unspecified threats.

“We have information that you don’t want to know about,” said Trump. “They were very threatening and we have to have great security for this country and many other places.”
    I think that I can speak for most people in the US when I say that, yes, we -do- want to know about the information you have because right now you seem ready to start a war with Iran over a conflict that -you- started, with evidence that is even less existing than the faked evidence of WMD's in Iraq.
    Last edited by Shadow Reaper; 05-09-2019 at 09:07 PM.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

AT&T promised 7,000 new jobs to get tax break—it cut 23,000 jobs instead

AT&T also cut capital spending despite promising $1 billion capital boost.

Purdue infiltrated WHO, manipulated opioid policies to boost sales, report finds

arstechnica.com/science/2019/05/world-health-organization-parroted-purdues-deceptive-opioid-claims-report-says

Blog Entries

We haven't had a good boycott around here in way too long.
    ~VoV~

We don't take kindly to those foreign numerals being taught to our classroom! Viva la Murica!

poll-56-percent-of-americans-dont-want-arabic-numerals-taught-in-schools

Boing had scheduled to fix the fatal flaw in the 737Max, in THREE years. Stupid crashes sort of messed up the time table.

latimes.com/business/la-fi-boeing-737-max-safety-alert