Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The most ridiculous things...

1. Default The most ridiculous things...

So... lets have a talk about the world today.
    Or rather... lets have a talk about the craziness this worlds descends in further and further each day.
    I would like you all to post in here the ridiculous things you see happening out there on a daily basis.

I will start us off.

Today, around 9:57 am I saw the most ridiculous thing I will likely see all day.
    I read about Justin Trudeau asking a woman to refer to mankind as "peoplekind".
    Now... humankind I could have understood, but "peoplekind"?
    I get being all inclusive but dayum... some people seriously try too hard.

So.. now it's your turn.
    Tell us about all the ridiculous things you saw today!
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

I seen a parent giving their 4yo an energy drink, was truly shocking

I saw a man fall from a height of 3 meters...broke 3 ribs.....true story....

I saw some deaf kids talking using sign language. First I thought they were doing ninja stuff.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lock View Post
    I seen a parent giving their 4yo an energy drink, was truly shocking
    That rates up there with me seeing what can't have been more than a 5 year old at a terminator movie.

Because you know, nothing screams "suitable for kids" then a killing machine going on a gory bloody murder spree.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    I saw some deaf kids talking using sign language. First I thought they were doing ninja stuff.
    I have always suspected the deaf of secretly casting all sorts of ninjutsu.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    Did you manage to make fun of a handicapped person? I am genuinely curious.....

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritsurge View Post
    Did you manage to make fun of a handicapped person? I am genuinely curious.....
    Come now, I'm sure nobody here is looking to actually make fun of anyone?

Besides... I doubt that deaf people would consider themselves handicapped.

They very likely can see the humor in the comments made about sign language.

Which reminds me that extreme PC is another ridiculous thing that I've seen that closely follows that extreme all inclusiveness. :P
    Last edited by Shadow Reaper; 02-07-2018 at 04:18 PM.

8. Default

They should stop making pods period.....this is like kinder all over again....

I will post this for Nate. I am pretty sure he would have said it.

"Why are people not standing up an applauding my every post? That is treason you lazy scum!"
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...