Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: prizes

Being discussed in the thread on the event already.

http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...olly-christmas
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

2. Default

764A32 please let us know GB

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Castle aged View Post
    764A32 please let us know GB
    Take a look in your inventory please. They sent out the rewards to the players that I sent them last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Being discussed in the thread on the event already.

http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...olly-christmas
    Wait you mean the holly jolly christmas is same with what i am asking in this thread (which is for your info is about the FB 12 days of christmas?)

for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

Quote Originally Posted by dani2000 View Post
    Wait you mean the holly jolly christmas is same with what i am asking in this thread (which is for your info is about the FB 12 days of christmas?)

Wasn't it? No one mentioned anything about a separate FB event that wasn't the little mini-games here. I don't visit the Gaea or CA FB pages so couldn't tell you for certain.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Wasn't it? No one mentioned anything about a separate FB event that wasn't the little mini-games here. I don't visit the Gaea or CA FB pages so couldn't tell you for certain.
    welll this thread (like last year) was created for the 12 days of christmas and other FB events so i just kinda bumped this thread since idk if the prizes (2019) were already handed out, though GB mentioned that they replied on the comments and sent out prizes (well that was for last year fb prizes). but for this year afaik, i havent seen any of it yet. hence the re-inquiry.
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

Quote Originally Posted by dani2000 View Post
    welll this thread (like last year) was created for the 12 days of christmas and other FB events so i just kinda bumped this thread since idk if the prizes (2019) were already handed out, though GB mentioned that they replied on the comments and sent out prizes (well that was for last year fb prizes). but for this year afaik, i havent seen any of it yet. hence the re-inquiry.
    I didn't even look at the date honestly. But that brings me back to my prior question, was this even run this time around? No one mentioned here about a second holiday themed event running, just the holly golly thing.