Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chaos Gems and their Powers in wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    GC bonuses work when collecting guild battle manually. Don't have much experience, with just one gc gem forged, so not sure how they add together or work with bonus collect or tuesday triple coins....
    gc bonus is percentage of base collect. On triple tues collect, the gc bonus is still percentage of base, but this is not multiplied by 3 eg bap 150x3=450+gcbonusof 10%of base=15=total 465

this seems the same for all battle formats

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    I got a rare gem in arena, defensive gem, aggressive general boost, and base defense boost. My problem is that i have nowhere to put it because it is defensive and i have epic gems in all the slots already. But I like aggressive boost enough that I'm considering making elandal greaves because it has a slot to put the gem in. So, should I combine 3 rares into an epic and trash the nice rare gem i have in hopes for an epic gem that is as good? Or should I swap out elite dragonslayer boots for elandal greaves, losing 2% crit bonus but gaining aggro general boost?
    You may get something better in future, who knows, but the answer to your question may depend on the frequency you get new gems.
    If you rarely get new Rare/Epic chaos gems, then maybe it's better to save the gem you have.
    I don't understand the context, though... why would you have to replace crit. hit boots with PvP boots? Is this like a monster huinting loadout and you're wondering which is better between 2% chance of crit, and a Hero stats boost?

Also, aren't Boots accepting Offensive gems only?

Even the magical world of Valeria has proverbs. Here's a saying:
    5 billion damage a day
    Keeps the bad luck away.

3. Default

New data for fields in Wikia page.

Epic Gems
    Guild Coin Bonus
    5.9% is white

------------------

Rare Gems

Critical Strike
    +0.83% white

Physical Resistance
    +33 blue

Base Defense
    +4% white
    +6% purple

Defensive General Boost
    +1.13% white

Quote Originally Posted by barrie View Post
    gc bonus is percentage of base collect. On triple tues collect, the gc bonus is still percentage of base, but this is not multiplied by 3 eg bap 150x3=450+gcbonusof 10%of base=15=total 465

this seems the same for all battle formats
    If your calculations are correct... well that explains a lot. I thought it wasn't working at all on classic guild battles... in doubt, I always use a loadout full of GC bonus for those.
    Last edited by Ryugirox; 05-22-2018 at 06:07 PM.

5 billion damage a day
    Keeps the bad luck away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryugirox View Post
    You may get something better in future, who knows, but the answer to your question may depend on the frequency you get new gems.
    If you rarely get new Rare/Epic chaos gems, then maybe it's better to save the gem you have.
    I don't understand the context, though... why would you have to replace crit. hit boots with PvP boots? Is this like a monster huinting loadout and you're wondering which is better between 2% chance of crit, and a Hero stats boost?

Also, aren't Boots accepting Offensive gems only?
    Boots are defensive gems only.

Legendary defensive gem

+9.746% Defensive General Boost - orange

6. Default

Some Critical Hit stats update
    Legendary Gem
    +2.753% blue
    +3.577% & +3.867% purple (I was tempted to hunt orange but... not that I am farming those many refine crystals...)

Epic Gem
    +1.728% blue (this part is weird, someone claimed something like 1.8% as white)

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    Boots are defensive gems only.
    Allright, I tried to guess by looking at others' keeps, but never had those boots on myself to confirm it. Noted, thanks.
    Last edited by Ryugirox; 05-25-2018 at 12:29 AM.

5 billion damage a day
    Keeps the bad luck away.

Wiki updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryugirox View Post
    Some Critical Hit stats update

Epic Gem
    +1.728% blue (this part is weird, someone claimed something like 1.8% as white)
    Marked 1.728% as low blue, left 1.85% as high white. Will have to recheck later to see where the numbers fall.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

8. Default

Got a new legendary gem, and it doesn't look so great.
    wind resist (okay)
    mass heal boost (USELESS TO ME since I never play cleric)
    balanced hero boost (that's fine I guess)

Both mass heal and bal. hero fields for legendary in wiki page are missing values so, there's that, I'll bring in some.
    (even though balanced field is empty, I still find reasonable that ranges for aggressive/defensive/balanced are the same, so we actually may have enough data about those)
    I learned how easy it is to apply new modifies so I won't have to report here and leave the work on Elandal's shoulders.
    Last edited by Ryugirox; 07-20-2018 at 11:59 PM.

5 billion damage a day
    Keeps the bad luck away.