Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: REFINE. New "utility"

1. Default

Also what good does storing them up do for you? why wait until 50, you might get it on your first reroll.

Quote Originally Posted by satorey View Post
    Also what good does storing them up do for you? why wait until 50, you might get it on your first reroll.
    get what?
    if orange rolls on a good gem then locking that doubles the cost, and the cost doubles again when locking two abilities there for it is best to wait till 50 to do any alterations and be also prepared to not achieve try orange

Quote Originally Posted by satorey View Post
    If you only have 1 refine crystal (*), you might refine a gem and end up with a very bad result, maybe worse than you started. You're then stuck with it until you find more refine crystals.

If you have ~50, you have some statistical confidence that you can roll until you clear some reasonable threshold.

(*): By the way, who names these things? I feel like if Gaea came out with a means of changing a red crystal to a green one, it would be named "A Crystal What Changes Color of Other Crystal Favor Point Gem".

4. Default

I have spent over 50 refine crystals to try to increase "% base attack" on my epic gem. It was initially at 6% (which is white color in refine section) and I keep getting white and blue amounts. The max I have gotten was 7.2% which was blue.

Did anyone get purple or orange value for this ability? I want to know so I don't spend refine crystals if the blue amount is maximum for that ability lol.
    Last edited by Darko757; Yesterday at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darko757 View Post
    Did anyone get purple or orange value for this ability?
    Wiki has 10% as orange.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    Wiki has 10% as orange.
    Maybe it’s different for easier gems. I’ve already used 200 refine crystals on my legendary chaos and haven’t rolled a single orange. I checked my easy and hard gems and several of them already have orange skills.

I am 100% sure it is not 10% for legendary drop on the legendary chaos gem. Maybe closer to .1%.