Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reminder to raise same issue: Please make demi prayer daily instead of 24h.

Quote Originally Posted by leebs View Post
    dev might heed yr req, if some $$$ involve in it, like pay 20 FP to chg to daily
    I could treat devs to michelin 1 star food actually.

Just reminding the devs too. Brrrrrrrr keep missing demi prayer when i am busy.

a gentle reminder to the esteemed devs

4. Default

Yes, please make this change. Not everyone can be on at precisely the same time everyday. I often miss the Demi prayer like baoyutaohuagong, or it ends up getting pushed later and later until there is no real choice but to skip it for the day.

agree +1 billion

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

6. Default

Just a gentle bump and happy Vanlentine(as spelt by GEA) Day Event everyone!
    unicorn 1000-1999 bicorn 2000-2999 tricorn 3xxx quadcorn 4xxx quintcorn 5xxx
    hexacorn 6xxx septacorn 7xxx octacorn 8xxx nonacorn 9xxx decacorn 10xxx

how is this still not done ? for christs sake. its XXI century and waiting for 48h to get 1 stamina is outrageous. noone has that much time. slash the prayer times
    SPIRITSURGE IS THE BEST <-- commemorating Spiritsurge victory against Romelis in a wager on Meteorite event that took place in 2018 04 04/11

Quote Originally Posted by Romelis View Post
    how is this still not done ? for christs sake. its XXI century and waiting for 48h to get 1 stamina is outrageous. noone has that much time. slash the prayer times
    That's not what this suggestion is about.

my bad, but still 24 limit is too much.
    SPIRITSURGE IS THE BEST <-- commemorating Spiritsurge victory against Romelis in a wager on Meteorite event that took place in 2018 04 04/11

10. Default

If Daily Spin is daily, why not not Prayer?