Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Layla new general abilities discussion

Default Layla new general abilities discussion

Saving here for Layla new general abilities discussion

Mod edit to include Hero info

Hero Text:
    Master: +40% Clone of Alliance General Ability

Gaea comment:
    In general alliance, she will clone the 40% ability of the primary and secondary general when Layla is the master general.
    Last edited by Mursilis; 12-14-2017 at 06:18 PM. Reason: updated with new info

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

hmm but why debat about the power of a general only 10-20 high end spenders will get anyway?you and i will never get close to see her unless you/i start spending a ton. (and those same high end spenders willget more copys of her wenn she is made a dayli reward for high spending)
    Last edited by hansa; 12-05-2017 at 10:29 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    hmm but why debat about the power of a general only 10-20 high end spenders will get anyway?you and i will never get close to see her unless you/i start spending a ton. (and those same high end spenders willget more copys of her wenn she is made a dayli reward for high spending)
    Maybe not.

I've more or less suggested to Ghost that maybe the devs should consider releasing lesser copies of some event generals that we may somehow obtain.
    Similar to what was done several Arenas ago with Alystra or perhaps even as an oracle general.
    Of course if such a general were released as an oracle general the ability would have to be watered down -a lot- to ensure that Layla's ability remains the superior one.
    Either way, we don't know if the devs didn't already have plans to release lesser versions of this ability so we have no idea if we'll ever all get a chance to use it.

Lets be honest though, the ability it self does sound quite interesting depending on how it's supposed to be read.
    Heck, the reading of the ability alone could be interesting to discuss.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

oh yes we cannot disagree about that the power sounds nice. but THIS general will only be for the top 0-0,5% in arena. and that is once again.like the dayli monster reward only for the top 20 spenders(well okay +20-30 SCRIPT users). i can say i am a fairly high level player with nice defence(so proberly not losing many point from been hit). i suffer from not sleeping alot(3-4 hours a day) and at this point in arena i have not missed many tokens of regular build up.and i am stil only in 3rd highest rank.

ability is quite interesting.. though would this also be bound on our rule with alliance ability?
    ie.
    lets say 100% clone on alliance.

dolomar main 20%
    kaiser 1st ally 5% (50% of ability of for example 10%)
    laylah 2nd ally 20% of dolomar... will this be full 20% addon or will get a % off the main ability

and what will this do on halycon and/or solara main alliance?
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

6. Default

Hello!
    Maybe if they release a watered-down version of Layla, they could call her 'Lay Down Sally' or 'Slow Down Linda'...

he he or they can make a turbo version for all to buy with +50% for 300 fp a copy.that will max profit they are sure top spenders will buy 12 copy's. they can call her alice

Im looking forward to meeting a lvl 4***+ and being confused for every single go.....

its great having ingame powers that do crazy things but when its only available to a very small tier of players its kind of not worth thinking about. At least there wont be a whole raft of alts/minis cloning Joan and making battles even more daft. Fully expect the top 0.5% to clone MK, syren, amon with subsequent effects.
    Personally i think if you release Gens with potentially game-breaking effects, then you need to release Gens with counter abilities that are available to all. Or is the game only for the top 0.5%?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Froo View Post
    Hello!
    Maybe if they release a watered-down version of Layla, they could call her 'Lay Down Sally' or 'Slow Down Linda'...
    20% for Layti. But then it wraps, so Laydo, Layre, Leymi, Layfa, and Layso would have to be bigger than Layla.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    20% for Layti. But then it wraps, so Laydo, Layre, Leymi, Layfa, and Layso would have to be bigger than Layla.
    idk, doremi is a bit too many, how bout... Layla, Layle, Layli, Laylo, Laylu?

Layla gets base of 40%
    the rest will have 15%
    and when they volt in to one Laylalelilolu, we get 100% clone wars.

yeah i know, should have stop on Layla, Layle, Layli...
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.