Thread: Junior Arena

1. Default Junior Arena

Dev please remove the level restriction in Junior Arena. I am only able to attack within my level-10 ~ level+10. I am tired of seeing "Too High Level: Your opponent is too high level for you to engage in an arena battle with!"
    And, please also refine the target lists. My arena rank is R7, but only R7 (over my level+10, can't attack) and R1 are on list. This is annoying for me to earn points.
    Last edited by niniwu; 12-05-2017 at 11:34 AM.

You know others will farm you.....and several other low levels.....if you want to make it one way, it could be considered unfair as you can hit them but they can't hit you

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritsurge View Post
    You know others will farm you.....and several other low levels.....if you want to make it one way, it could be considered unfair as you can hit them but they can't hit you
    Of course it is relative. I hope a more wide level range in junior arena, level-20 ~ level+20.
    Look at the big arena, level 3000 can hit level 900, that is much more unfair.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

You should be able to hit anyone that appears on your list, i'm tempted to call this a bug. What kinds of levels do you see, and what can you hit?
    Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
    Follow the Moon
    Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

Considering you can level a new character through Jr. Arena roof in a matter of days there shouldn't be any but demibuilds left in it. Essentially, do anything but take demis and you end up growing enough in a short time.

Not sure if there are enough participants in the low levels to make it work for real. But it probably shouldn't be easy way to stay below regular brackets while hitting AVs, until last day. And 20 levels is huge on levels below 50 — it's almost whole range them.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    You should be able to hit anyone that appears on your list, i'm tempted to call this a bug. What kinds of levels do you see, and what can you hit?
    It's been that way since A6 that started current format. The brackets you see are not the brackets you can hit, until I think level 500 on. Below that, level range you can attack is smaller than the bracket you can see.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    Considering you can level a new character through Jr. Arena roof in a matter of days there shouldn't be any but demibuilds left in it. Essentially, do anything but take demis and you end up growing enough in a short time.

Not sure if there are enough participants in the low levels to make it work for real. But it probably shouldn't be easy way to stay below regular brackets while hitting AVs, until last day. And 20 levels is huge on levels below 50 — it's almost whole range them.
    That's different kind of fun in junior arena, you probably not understand that.
    And, junior arena is for level <= 80.