Thread: Time for me to stop slacking and find a guild

1. Default Time for me to stop slacking and find a guild

Alright, so, I quit playing for a few years and got back into it again earlier this year. I've decided it's time to get back into guild activities which means I need a guild (or two).

I have more than one account and I'm not particularly looking to have them all in the same guild. I'm thinking that my top two would go to one and the other four to another, but that doesn't necessarily have to be the case. I just think that it would be easier to manage things if they aren't all lumped into the same battle times.

They're all basically hybrid builds, some lean slightly more toward monsters and others toward pvp. The top two I would pair together are level 525 and 645. They're more suited towards a guild with higher levels (compared to the others, at least) and 'bigger' monsters, though they're not quite ready for the upper end of the spectrum. For PvP, they are primarily a cleric and mage.

The others range from ~370-455. I've been fairly aggressively working on farming DP items as their DP goes from 100-350. Ideally I'd be able to find a guild for them that isn't facing a lot of high level pvpers and one that pulls monsters from kind of the mid-tier/divine arc range of Poseidon-Baal.

The monster aspect isn't that big of a deal since I can get my own monsters going while I work on leveling and gearing them up for higher levels, but being able to contribute in conquest would be nice.

As far as PvP goes for these guys, they're a little more flexible. One is a rogue while another is a cleric. The third I was planning on making a mage, but chest rolls have turned up Ameron and Leadership II, so he can sort of go either way. He has some mage skills already purchased, but I didn't manage to get any generals before I quit. The final one is pretty open. I started picking up a couple cleric skills since it's an easier class to start with at lower levels, but he has no investment in class-specific generals yet either. My initial plan was for him to be a warrior so this group could cover each class, but the chest rolls on the other guy muddied that up some.

In addition to being a fit level and monster-wise, a guild that holds conquest lands would be great. I need crystals (who doesn't?), especially if I'm going to be adding pvp generals to some of these guys, and no lands is no good.

If your guild sounds like it might be a good fit or you have any questions, hit me up.

We have openings for one of your toons, we don't accept alts and we can use active players both pvp or monster hunters, link in my signature or om with any questions you may have, current monsters are lothorewin, svarog, levis al alperon for regular explore and cronuses, samael and vargulis for hard explore, we usually alternate between hard and regular, always have monsters available and we battle around the clock, no drama just be active

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ View Post
    We have openings for one of your toons, we don't accept alts and we can use active players both pvp or monster hunters, link in my signature or om with any questions you may have, current monsters are lothorewin, svarog, levis al alperon for regular explore and cronuses, samael and vargulis for hard explore, we usually alternate between hard and regular, always have monsters available and we battle around the clock, no drama just be active
    I appreciate the offer, it sounds like you guys are about where my top two would fit, but I'd like to see if I can find a place for both of them. It might not seem like much, two guilds compared to three, but I've done it before with three and it's much easier to manage battle times with two.

There's also the chance that their two guilds collide which sucks. Knowing the strategies and weak/strong points on both sides isn't fun. Just kind of silently operating within the plan on each side, one wins and the other loses. It's even more fun when one side starts beating down the opposing alt. Naturally you want to say, "Hey, stop, that's my guy!" but you can't really do that. If I can find the right guilds, that shouldn't be an issue with my two groups.
    Last edited by Drengul; 11-29-2017 at 07:12 AM.