Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Create a Promo Pack!

1. Default

Deianira.

Not any health boosting general as Excelsior, because the bonus disappears when one switches general, so why bother?

10 Green + 10 red cristals, 60 FP, 3500 GC.
    or
    5 Green + 5 red cristals, 60 FP and 20 SP, 3500 GC.

NO GOLD ! Give us a few hero cristals instead... Or allow us to buy cristals (hero or colored) with our gold.

Regarding items to reach 3 equipments, this would be nice. Maybe we should discuss this in another thread. I could see them added to the blacksmith shop. Items only for the useful generals of course. List of generals to be discussed...

Army code: 47200B
    Last edited by Juzam_Djinn; 11-13-2017 at 07:47 AM.
    No hurry, no worry, no chicken to carry (original quote from Ahmed, Bedouin living on top of the Treasure, in the old Petra city in Jordan)

Starter hero pack
    buy 60 FP and recieve this pack

LeonIronhart
    Hyperion
    Cartigan

5 blue crystals
    5 red crystals
    5 green crystals
    15sp
    1k GC
    200k gold
    SPIRITSURGE IS THE BEST <-- commemorating Spiritsurge victory against Romelis in a wager on Meteorite event that took place in 2018 04 04/11

More colored crystals and no sps would be good.

4. Default

Super Chest promo pack
    1) Rotate older chest generals like Zurran..Jera so forth..
    2) 10 Crystals each color
    3) 5k guild coins
    4) Normal bonus FP
    You could even offer it as a 2 tier pack..

Thumbs up

*OK promo pack* 300fp

Since you (Devs) like players buying fp’s, how about you make OK relevant again.

1- One copy of Orc King (but only if you already have him)
    1- Orc King bonus gear which would give 5% extra chance of random crystal drop and 10% extra critical dmg)
    2- 20 red crystals
    3- 5k guild coins
    4- Normal bonus FP
    5- 10 sp’s

Yeah, I know this is only for players that have OK, but hey, I think those that have him would like this. And besides why should an epic chest general be out performed by general (Barbie) anyone can get him.

There could be players that would want him and would roll for him after seeing this. Maybe make it so that those that buy this promo pack would have a special consumable chest that when they do finally roll him they would get all the benefits of the promo pack. He would become a must have for many.

It’s time OK gets an upgrade.
    Last edited by adam ahman; 01-18-2018 at 08:51 PM.
    ⚡️FURY KNIGHT⚡️
    .......lvl 1.5k
    .....2ke | 2ks
    ..367h | bsi 7.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxor The Moonprince View Post
    Add's do not ever affect your BSI.
    BSI is your bragging rights.

Blog Entries

Orc King is actually a very important general to get people spending on refills. So including him in a promo isn't a bad idea at all.

If you already have him, then you can promote. If you don't have him, then this would be the best chance to get him.

Gear would be good, but should be the gear he actually drops that has his name on it. The most important reason for gear is the 10% stat boost.
    ~VoV~

Blog Entries

Personally, I'd like to see an Epic Chest Promo with the 300FP pack. Can use in any chest, to get 1 of the 4 possible epics.
    ~VoV~

hOW ABOUT A GLOVE AND SHIELD FOR dEIANIRA. Deianira needs 2 more "items" to get her 10% bonus.
    CONFUSED and FRUSTRATED but its just a game.
    Visit my Keep: http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...73293409&buf=1

9. Default

What a player need is FP, crystals, guild coins, chest rolls, effective generals and better gear. Having plus or minus 10 stat does not change much when you are at higher levels. So I would suggest putting rewarding player with the same amount of FP bought by player. This promo pack should exist for a very short duration(maybe 1 or 2 weeks. If you keep it too long It will lose Its effect). Or, reward half the amount of FP bought and some guild coins instead. Guild coin reward again should be a multiplier of the amount of FP bought. You can reward 10, 15 or 20 times of FP bought as reward. It is up to Devs to decide.

Here is how It should look :

Buy X amount of FP and get X amount FP as reward + 2 rolls
    Buy X amount of FP and get 1/2X amount FP + 10/15/20xX Guild Coins as reward + 2 rolls
    Buy X amount of FP and get 1/3X amount FP + 10/15/20xX GCs + 5 Hero Crystals + 5 Red Crystal + 5 Green Crystals + 5 Blue Crystals + 2 Rolls

I Dont think Devs would gift Valuable generals as reward for buying FP because generals are the soul reason why we want to buy FP. We all want better generals to increase our battle efficiency. That is why I doubt Promo packs would go beyond what is suggested up above. However, equipment is not like that. There are hundreds of choices. So adding one more does not affect much. I think It could be possible to add an attractive item for one of most used generals. This way It would not affect game play much and would give some players a reason to spend some on FP.

My army code: 330029
    Last edited by bebaxt; 03-19-2018 at 12:55 PM.

10. Default

60 - 90 FPs (always from 30 to 30 cos that means a chest or an Oracle general)
    2k - 5k Guild coins
    5 - 10 Red, Green and Blue Evolution Crystals