Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Meteorite is back!

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    I concur. I spent 35K Energy and like 7K stamina in the event (No money/FP spent on refills). My total haul was about 140 golds. If you are using monkey king then his proc comes into play. Now without the nerdy math stuff about binomial shiitake, every click can proc on two things; 1)Meteorite drop AND/OR 2)Monkey King. Even if Meteor drops scale with energy/stam spent, it makes sense to maximize your chances of monkey king proc by making smaller attacks/heals as his proc does not scale with anything.
    If you get nerdy about it with a level 40 monkey king 3 star @ o.46% proc, a 100 energy hit gives you Binomial Probability of 0.046 while 5 hits of 20 energy heals give you 0.19051156069488, which is a huge increase. On the other hand lets say the chance of a drop is 30% at 100 heal and 5% at 20 heal. With 30% chance your probability is at 0.3 while at 5% chance it is at 0.2. Add to that the fact the monkey king proc will allow for another roll at the drop, smaller hits make sense.
    My goals were: MK, red crystals & damage essence.

- I got my copy of MK
    - I got over 210 red crystals from hitting on red crystals day; then I also got 50 reds as a bonus and with so many red crystals, I decided to level Barbarus to 6* lvl 80.
    - I went up 5 lvl on my damage rune by soloing Varg's

Let's say I spent 400 FP's which is 48 Stamina refills plus natural Stamina regen -- 260+ red crystals in about one week was a huge jackpot in my book.

Could I have saved FP's by using 20 energy on healing to get meteorites ingredients -- yes, but it means I can't get my red crystals. There's only one was to get the red crystals from the daily bonus and that is to use Stamina on mobs.

Right now, I still have 162 red crystals and 100 green crystals so I in a good position to continue to level up Dolomar, where my end goal is to him to lvl 80 and hopefully with 6*. Then I will level MK to lvl 80. My end goal is to solo Varg's, Wraith's, Astraoth's, and Snakes in LoM for essence (because these mobs don't need to be strengthen).

The good news is that with a higher level MK I will do better in the next MK event.

I also have kept track of my number of hits, stamina/energy spent. For my part, I believe meteor drop rate is based on how much stamina spent over time.

Meteorite event no.1: avg stam/met = 217 s/m
    Meteorite event no.2: avg stam/met = 201 s/m
    Meteorite event no.3: avg stam/met = 277 s/m

Energy / Meteorite comes roughly twice the number of stam/met ratio, which make sense b/c 1 stam = 2 energy.

BEWARE OF THE PLASTICS!!!

3. Default

I had 40 gold meteorites. I'm still waiting for my rewards.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    - I got my copy of MK
    - I got over 210 red crystals from hitting on red crystals day; then I also got 50 reds as a bonus and with so many red crystals, I decided to level Barbarus to 6* lvl 80.
    - I went up 5 lvl on my damage rune by soloing Varg's
    I spent 0 FP but 5 full stamina potions to get 88 gold meteorites. I received 2 full stam potions so net loss of 3 full stam potions. I levelled up 3 times. From the event I got about 90 red crystals and 75 green crystals (and 50 blue crystals) which leaves me with almost enough to level up dolomar to 74, I'm about 20 reds and 20 greens short. My monkey king is 2 stars and 1 copy, so after the next event I will have a 3 star monkey king.

I'm in it for the long haul, so 4 MK events more, about 2 years, I will reach my goal of 4 stars, level 80.

My MH alliance will then be the same as ardent's, lvl80 Dolomar 6 stars, lvl80 Barbarus 6 stars, lvl80 Monkey King 4 stars.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Gail View Post
    Still no rewards. I sent them a message asking for my rewards. Has anyone else had this issue?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    True. I mainly hit using Barbarus, so 20 stamina isn't available. Used mainly 10stam or 20stam button, depending on if the mob had the smaller one available. Although in public monsters also needed 50stam button to do my damage before they diedů
    My records have 1644 hits totaling 65688 stamina, with most common amount of stamina per hit being 60.
    I have not invested anything in stamina as I am an energy sink. Solara takes my stamina to like 900 atm. This means that I have access to 10 stam hits on middle tier mobs and 20 stam hits on Vargs. I never hit any public monsters, I summon my own for the event and ask a guildie to summon another. I then let my monster go public at 48hrs and summon smaller mobs to hit. The only thing I do in LOM is waste my energy on fortify etc to get the crit and decay bars up.
    Another thing I try to do is to make sure that not even a second is wasted in the first 72-96 hours of the event. I have noticed that the drop rate is quite high during the early hours of the event.
    My strategy has always been to use to smallest button. This does lead to more clicks and more time spent online, but the reward is better as you can see. My "NET" resources may have been higher than 35K/7K due to monkey king procs but not THAT higher. So it is my opinion that hitting the smallest button has a huge effect on the larger scale. I gave the nerdy math before. If I hit with 10 energy heals, and a guy is hitting with 20X3=60 stam hits with barb, the chances of us getting a drop may well be different, but "not by that much". And with my 10 energy hits I am hitting more, getting more rolls=more proc chances.
    The next event, I will be recording all of my hits on a spread sheet, If you are up, you can do the same, we can compare them later. As your resource use is almost the exact opposite of mine (stam vs nrg), I would like to see what the difference is.

I spent about 32k stamina, only got 53 gold, that's about 200 stamina per drop, and I only use 20 or 10 stamina/hit, suppose you get 1 drop per 200 eng, 35k/7k only give about 70 gold, so maybe the drop rate is much high using energy? that would be Ironic coz quest drop nothing

You know, 1 sta = 2 eng, you are suppose get 1 drop per 400 eng, maybe dev make it 1 drop per 100 eng
    Last edited by Eric Suen; 11-16-2017 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ma la king ti ti View Post
    I spent 0 FP but 5 full stamina potions to get 88 gold meteorites. I received 2 full stam potions so net loss of 3 full stam potions. I levelled up 3 times. From the event I got about 90 red crystals and 75 green crystals (and 50 blue crystals) which leaves me with almost enough to level up dolomar to 74, I'm about 20 reds and 20 greens short. My monkey king is 2 stars and 1 copy, so after the next event I will have a 3 star monkey king.

I'm in it for the long haul, so 4 MK events more, about 2 years, I will reach my goal of 4 stars, level 80.

My MH alliance will then be the same as ardent's, lvl80 Dolomar 6 stars, lvl80 Barbarus 6 stars, lvl80 Monkey King 4 stars.
    Hey DWW, it's always funny how you copy me a lot.

Unlike you, I never believed in Sorkin or Sahar mAtak buff and when I decided to get my 5* Sahar ready for the mass level up, out came MK.

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    I have not invested anything in stamina as I am an energy sink. Solara takes my stamina to like 900 atm. This means that I have access to 10 stam hits on middle tier mobs and 20 stam hits on Vargs. I never hit any public monsters, I summon my own for the event and ask a guildie to summon another. I then let my monster go public at 48hrs and summon smaller mobs to hit. The only thing I do in LOM is waste my energy on fortify etc to get the crit and decay bars up.
    Another thing I try to do is to make sure that not even a second is wasted in the first 72-96 hours of the event. I have noticed that the drop rate is quite high during the early hours of the event.
    My strategy has always been to use to smallest button. This does lead to more clicks and more time spent online, but the reward is better as you can see. My "NET" resources may have been higher than 35K/7K due to monkey king procs but not THAT higher. So it is my opinion that hitting the smallest button has a huge effect on the larger scale. I gave the nerdy math before. If I hit with 10 energy heals, and a guy is hitting with 20X3=60 stam hits with barb, the chances of us getting a drop may well be different, but "not by that much". And with my 10 energy hits I am hitting more, getting more rolls=more proc chances.
    The next event, I will be recording all of my hits on a spread sheet, If you are up, you can do the same, we can compare them later. As your resource use is almost the exact opposite of mine (stam vs nrg), I would like to see what the difference is.
    I've stated this many times on the boards -- the Dev have really poor P-RNG (pseudo random number generators).

The drops are either really great or really bad when Dev run an event or introduce new mobs. It just happened the event started on a red crystal day and my red crystal drops are almost *twice* the stated 20% drop rate.

If you assume 48K Stamina from refills, say 10 level up's & natural Stamina regen, and then get 210+ red crystals, it's pretty clear I wasn't getting the stated 20% drop rates.

In summary, you lucked out by banging at the event when the P-RNG was poor.

10. Default

Still no rewards. I sent them a message asking for my rewards. Has anyone else had this issue?
    Check your Keep--->Consumables,
    there was no message about the rewards, u should find them there.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.