Thread: 200 Stamina Attack Button

1. Default 200 Stamina Attack Button

Why do I not have a 200 stam attack button with 309 stamina? I thought they unlocked at 300. The only thing I can think that might be the issue is that 200 is only available to warlock and ranger because I've only been using warrior and rogue.

Some monsters only have 50 stam max.

3. Default

I know that. Trust me, I'm looking at monsters that have 200 stamina buttons. Poseidon, Kessaran, and Azeron all have 200s.

Blog Entries

If I remember correctly 200 STA hot button is unlocked once a player surpasses 500 STA.
    Nnja Tom TFF landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage [82,683,166]! Vargulis's Right Wing dealt 1 damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If I remember correctly 200 STA hot button is unlocked once a player surpasses 500 STA.
    I think it depends on the monster. For some monsters I have a 200 stamina button and I have less than a 500 stamina pool (450ish)
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    There may be some and maybe it has been that way for these monsters in the past, but it's not the case now. I have accounts with 300 stamina that have 200 stamina attacks available on the same monsters that this one particular account does not.

At this point, I'm chalking it up to class. I have warrior at 5, that's it. The other account has the classes maxed. I had been chipping away at rogue here and there, but I think I'm going to ramp that up to unlock ranger and see if that does anything.

The only monster I know of that unlocks a new tier at a high stamina level is Alexandra. I can't recall when exactly, but at some point be it 500, 600, or 800 the next tier (50 attack, 100 heal/deflect/cripple) opened.
    Last edited by Drengul; 11-04-2017 at 07:52 PM.

7. Default

Alright, so class does play a role in unlocking the 200 stamina attacks. With a level 5 warrior, rogue, and 1 ranger, I have a 200 stam attack available on the latest monster I joined as a ranger (should be there for warrior and rogue now, though there's obviously no point in using them now). With level 1 mage and cleric, I still only have a 100 stamina attack for a monster I've joined as a mage.

What's the max stamina hit button in game? 200?

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Yep, that's the highest. And you can use Barbarus, Maalvus or Orc King for an additional x3 or x5 multiplier.