Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ambush / bakcstab and other powers

Default ambush / bakcstab and other powers

hi

was thinking about buying ambush and using it. yet the problem is i am not sure if it is the same as "backstab" in "guild achievements" section. i mean if i succesfully ambush does it go to "backstab" count ? cus it costs 5k to test and i would like not toget dissapointed.

the same question with clense - dispel (both cost 5k) and and what is alternative to sentinel ? is it guardian (it costs 7,5k coints) ? do all aforementioned skills are used in guild achievements ?
    had to change signature, because someone had changed his mind about s******

02E1D1

Yes, you're right!

Backstab = Ambush
    Sentinel = Guardian
    Cleanse = Dispel

and yes they do count towards achievements

4. Default

Backstab is only nominally good. If you can get backstab 3 or higher, and combine it with a leveled up Dominus, you can add a few hundred damage to your first hit, but only if you're the first. A mage splash will ruin a tower for backstab. Even nicer, if you can make a Dominus / Aethyx alliance, you can backstab and poison at the same time. Just be the first to hit a gate. Otherwise, spin for Jera. Guaranteed damage boost for every hit.

mike, im genuinely not interested in GB. i just do it for the achievements.

02E1D1

Did ya'll know you can backstab even while stunned? Also you can do several backstabs to the same target when there's a guardian/sentinel on them and do 0 damage, I observed these just recently....

^^ well that i didnt know.

nice move archie

02E1D1

Rarely will there be a reason to use backstab. But if you can fill a 10s up with poison, and splash poison, then hitting those undamaged poisoned players is worth attempting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sisu View Post
    Rarely will there be a reason to use backstab. But if you can fill a 10s up with poison, and splash poison, then hitting those undamaged poisoned players is worth attempting.
    There is the achievement to finish that requires Backstab. Gives 15 skill points overall as a reward.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Sisu View Post
    Any chance of doing more damage as rogue is a good reason in my book