Thread: Question about my build

1. Default Question about my build

Hi, I want to know if my build is PVP(battler) or Monster Hunter build or Hybdrid? And is it good for it's level? What you guys think?

Level: 386
    -------------------------------------------
    Energy: 600
    Stamina: 603
    Attack: 600 (+608)
    Defense: 602 (+241)
    Health: 600 (+27)

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I had typed more, but I think the more important question here is what you want your build to be?

Right now, you would qualify as hybrid I guess, and with 9 TSI, that's ok in terms of sp/level for your level and for the current state of the game. But again, more important is what direction you'd like to take, then maybe you can get some useful advice...
    Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
    Follow the Moon
    Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

That is a good foundation which could be built out to anything.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

4. Default

I want to be both PVP player and monster hunter, but PVP is a bit more important for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditendra View Post
    I want to be both PVP player and monster hunter, but PVP is a bit more important for me.
    You can choose to build for one or the other, or to maintain balance where you can do both without being amongst the strong in either.

If you want to be pvp and hunt monsters, there's still one way to do it: build as pvp and use FP to hunt monsters.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    If you want to be pvp and hunt monsters, there's still one way to do it: build as pvp and use FP to hunt monsters.
    unless you're suggesting that he refills with 603 max stam he still needs to shoot for at least 1k stam and that will keep him in hybrid land for a long time

PVPer. Hunter, Hybrid... are just labels. Hybrid would fit you now (as already said), but that insane amount of health would also qualify for "guild pvper", for example.

If you plan to play around for long, you will want to take your energy to 2000 and your stamina to 1000, to get full profit from full potions (even if you don't buy them, you'll get them as prizes, rewards, daily gift...).
    If you agree with this statement, even if you plan to pvp more than hunt, I would go for that 2000-1000 sooner than later, as you will start reaping the rewards sooner (you know, more stamina means better hunting ability --> best gear for your pvp, and more energy means faster skill points from quest AND faster rune trade which-again- will make you stronger)

8. Default

I would go all atk and def..you have good sta and e and health. Work Sahar/barb/dolo up and 600sta will get max loot on Thanatos, Varg and Astaroth and so forth..maybe allocate sp from conquest to sta/e down the road..hunter for gear..good foundation

9. Default

I was going to pursue a similar build with attack and defense before. Now I focus entirely on quests and epics. The thing about Castle Age is that it's never too late, really.