Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is there no attack general with an ability like azriel? - yes there is

Default Why is there no attack general with an ability like azriel? - yes there is

In before people yelling there is no defense version of malekus.....azriel phys rest is worth way more than a single star malekus.....and is way cheaper to activate and be relevant....

I dont know if u mean something else, but there's Remiel as atk version of Azriel.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

I have a memory of a goat.....i stand corrected.....i will try to fact check before i post....

Blog Entries

When originally released, Ambrosia countered Malekus's ability. No idea what it is now. Free energy I think? Which is just dumb.
    ~VoV~

Go where? It's not like we have homes to return to. We don't exist, remember?

Azzy go her ability updated long after her inclusion in the game to match with Remiel which is the physical pierce version (better cause oracle general) of her.

Malekus is the completely unmatched general for now reason at all

I just got Azriel on a free roll yesterday, and I was really surprised when I saw she is AGGRESSIVE general. Shouldn't it be changed to defensive as she is giving % physical RESISTANCE for amount of Divine Power?
    I am currently upgrading some other aggresive general and can't do both, ehile Azriel is for defense purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darko757 View Post
    I just got Azriel on a free roll yesterday, and I was really surprised when I saw she is AGGRESSIVE general. Shouldn't it be changed to defensive as she is giving % physical RESISTANCE for amount of Divine Power?
    I am currently upgrading some other aggresive general and can't do both, ehile Azriel is for defense purposes.
    By lore...she is supposed to be a cleric....I would agree that she should be a defensive general....

Quote Originally Posted by ₳ӿŀ View Post
    Malekus is the completely unmatched general for now reason at all
    I wouldnt say no reason at all; I mean, hes the demo-god that makes your attack ever greater by way of adding to your raw attribute. Plus knowing hes currently the strongest pvp general, hes coveted.
    I have a 2 star Malekus and knowing his potential, after Ive leveled him to 80. Im going to buy a ton of fps and build his star power. 😉
    Last edited by adam ahman; 02-19-2018 at 11:54 PM.
    ⚡️FURY KNIGHT⚡️
    .......lvl 1.5k
    .....2ke | 2ks
    ..367h | bsi 7.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxor The Moonprince View Post
    Add's do not ever affect your BSI.
    BSI is your bragging rights.

Quote Originally Posted by adam ahman View Post
    I wouldn’t say no reason at all; I mean, he’s the demo-god that makes your attack ever greater by way of adding to your raw attribute. Plus knowing he’s currently the strongest pvp general, he’s coveted.
    I have a 2 star Malekus and knowing his potential, after I’ve leveled him to 80. I’m going to buy a ton of fp’s and build his star power. ��
    And if Corvintheus was his counterpart in ability, it'd be even better
    Although both Corvintheus and Malekus failed in the story. As did Aurora and Ambrosia. Only Azeron was strong.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    And if Corvintheus was his counterpart in ability, it'd be even better
    Although both Corvintheus and Malekus failed in the story. As did Aurora and Ambrosia. Only Azeron was strong.
    Agree 100%

And thinking about the story, I think its time the storyline in CA continues. Right?! 🙂
    ⚡️FURY KNIGHT⚡️
    .......lvl 1.5k
    .....2ke | 2ks
    ..367h | bsi 7.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxor The Moonprince View Post
    Add's do not ever affect your BSI.
    BSI is your bragging rights.