Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Like we haven't had this topic before!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritsurge View Post
    When did this turn into a bash CA devs thread?

Let's be honest here...it doesn't matter what game it is there are always people who find shortcuts.....
    and while we are being honest this dev's team is NOT cd projekt or any other big giant game company that has a team of competent programmers with tons of experience.....

I mean it could be....but we have ZERO idea of how much devs are pouring into the game and into the "team"....

So I mean while we could be bashing CA....i mean we do it every thread....except OT cause legends live there.....

Ok so from this thread this is what i get:
    1) No new seasons (whiners)
    2) No new monsters (legitimate concern but a large percentage is ways away from hitting tier 3 items)
    3) Pierce system is broken (not their fault....no idea how deep the problem runs and whether it might require a-take-apart-and-then-put-back approach)
    4) tripping, lag (this is one of the oldest unsolved issues, personally you TRY to play around it or you rant)
    5) Cheating (legitimate concern, but honestly this one will require resources or a-take-apart-and-then-put-back-approach)
    6) vivian (it's potentially free, what you guys are asking for is communism here)

If you think it is bash devs, then the answer is that it has been that way since the first post...

You're asking us to rehash the same list of speculative excuses for the lack of development, the same could be asked, to what end?

Maybe you should pay more attention to the OP.

Playing since at least March 2010. Has set a retirement date, calls game more of a chore than anything.

These trends are significant, completely ignored (by most) but significant.

My read of threads like this comes from a problem solving standpoint. They tend to follow a similar progression through versions of meaningful problem solving before they end up at the position of avoidance. For some players this is ultimately retirement from the game.

An interesting thing that I've seen since my retirement, in game terms, is a complete displacement from my peer group. If I'd not slowed down I'd be in the area of level 3500 now. If I'd stuck to promotions only (and a little more) I'd be a 3k'er sometime in October.

Who knows what luck I'd have had with gems...

That could have felt like accomplishing something, or a grind, or a combination.

What does it say that the only content I'm missing was the content I was never going to get? The burrito just wasn't going to happen for me?

I'm glad I'm not a gem hunter, you can only have so much "bad luck."

I super glad that I'm not trolled with useless Katherine promotions.

I totally relate with the decision people make to retire. I bought a sweet bass guitar with the money I saved, and I've been playing it more.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    If you think it is bash devs, then the answer is that it has been that way since the first post...

You're asking us to rehash the same list of speculative excuses for the lack of development, the same could be asked, to what end?

Maybe you should pay more attention to the OP.

Playing since at least March 2010. Has set a retirement date, calls game more of a chore than anything.

These trends are significant, completely ignored (by most) but significant.

My read of threads like this comes from a problem solving standpoint. They tend to follow a similar progression through versions of meaningful problem solving before they end up at the position of avoidance. For some players this is ultimately retirement from the game.

An interesting thing that I've seen since my retirement, in game terms, is a complete displacement from my peer group. If I'd not slowed down I'd be in the area of level 3500 now. If I'd stuck to promotions only (and a little more) I'd be a 3k'er sometime in October.

Who knows what luck I'd have had with gems...

That could have felt like accomplishing something, or a grind, or a combination.

What does it say that the only content I'm missing was the content I was never going to get? The burrito just wasn't going to happen for me?

I'm glad I'm not a gem hunter, you can only have so much "bad luck."

I super glad that I'm not trolled with useless Katherine promotions.

I totally relate with the decision people make to retire. I bought a sweet bass guitar with the money I saved, and I've been playing it more.
    Was just summarising all the points that is all, pointing out bashing was just saying the grass is green...

And while you have avoided the money sinks of the game...to buy a guitar? I hope it will be worth it....

Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    Yup, outside of the "top guilds" the game is pretty much dead~ no new seasons or content and almost impossible for new players to get a start.

But hey, bosh up a cheesy "event" with a vanity general as bait and ker-chingggg, pay those devs a bonus.

Who's to blame, well you guys really, the "top players" with your weasly "friendly fire" alliances, direct linking and general chicanery, all just in the right grey area that you can convince yourselves your not actually cheats, just playing smart.

CA RIP, it was fun for quite a while............
    I'm guessing there's no new news about a potential new season after Ghost said he'd talk to the devs about it a while back?

Gaea was giving a heaping mess of ... crap. Lets be realistic, everything is probably broken or not working as intended in some compacity. Perhaps it's best to put this game out of its misery.

Quote Originally Posted by Padaxan View Post
    You know ETA's are a fool hearty exercise. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.