Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Like we haven't had this topic before!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    FWIW:
    Level 80 5 star Kathering is 102 Physical resistance, which counts as 51 in second slot or 33.66 in third slot.

Azriel level 49 2 star is Convert 5.8% of Divine Power to Physical Resist.

Elemental general is +82 Physical Resistance , +57 to ______ Resistance

You say, 15 extra resist, but you're wrong.

Elemental comparisons
    41 Physical and 57 elemental vs. 51 physical
    27.06 Physical and 57 elemental vs. 33.66 Physical

Azriel Comparisons
    1220 Divine Power @ level 49 (as above)= 70.76 Physical
    level 80 one star 7.7%= 93.94 Physical

So, it is a 60 resistance switch to go to Azriel, or a 57 elemental -10 physical difference you go with an elemental general.
    The above argument is only valid provided that elemental system is working as intended. Given your faith in Beahero aka GW's reports, as you have praised him many times before for his findings, we can not be confident that elemental generals are really giving those resist in practice as you lay out.

Hopefully, VoV's thread with other people efforts in testing will give some results. Still, in the end, it is up to the devs to fix the broken system. As it stands right now, Katherine could still possibly be the best resist def general available.
    Last edited by Dokkōdō; 09-12-2017 at 11:20 PM.

BEWARE OF THE PLASTICS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    The above argument is only valid provided that elemental system is working as intended. Given your faith in Beahero aka GW's reports, as you have praised him many times before for his findings, we can not be confident that elemental generals are really giving those resist in practice as you lay out.

Hopefully, VoV's thread with other people efforts in testing will give some results. Still, in the end, it is up to the devs to fix the broken system. As it stands right now, Katherine could still possibly be the best resist def general available.
    You make a good point, but I was not trying to present certainty, just a rebuttal to the claim that getting rid of Katherine is for 15 resistance.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    You make a good point, but I was not trying to present certainty, just a rebuttal to the claim that getting rid of Katherine is for 15 resistance.
    I understand that you say you are not as active as you used to be, but you might want to lend a hand to help the group of people who are helping to do some testing on P/R.

If the elemental P/R system is not working as intended, then CA has screwed everyone over big time. These are some of the major spending that went into elemental system:

. Chaos elemental gems - a huge part of elemental P/R, and many have spend a lot of $$$ for them.
    . Legendary gears with elemental P/R - another major spending to kill tons of stance monsters.
    . Elemental generals promotion and crystals requires for level up.

...not sure what else that cost a lot of $$$ relating to elemental investing.

I am rather surprise that not more people are upset if this system is broken. Or the game has reach the point with lack luster and people just no longer care, which is a truly sad sign of something is near dead. When people are still angry, it means that they still care. When you see indifference attitude, that is when things are really bad.

The old devs like to play game with cloak and dagger on disclosing information about duel (P/R) mechanism. I never see any point in the cloak and dagger attitude when it comes to this type of information from the old devs. We have new devs now, and it would be a good opportunity for the new management to come out with the full formula information on what is behind the P/R mechanism. The public can help test to see if it is indeed working or not. It is an essential part of the game that drive people to spend. When people understand what they are spending on and it is working correctly, they are more likely to spend then not spend.

I am rather surprise that not more people are upset if this system is broken. Or the game has reach the point with lack luster and people just no longer care, which is a truly sad sign of something is near dead. When people are still angry, it means that they still care. When you see indifference attitude, that is when things are really bad..
    Yup, outside of the "top guilds" the game is pretty much dead~ no new seasons or content and almost impossible for new players to get a start.

But hey, bosh up a cheesy "event" with a vanity general as bait and ker-chingggg, pay those devs a bonus.

Who's to blame, well you guys really, the "top players" with your weasly "friendly fire" alliances, direct linking and general chicanery, all just in the right grey area that you can convince yourselves your not actually cheats, just playing smart.

CA RIP, it was fun for quite a while............

Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    Yup, outside of the "top guilds" the game is pretty much dead~ no new seasons or content and almost impossible for new players to get a start.

But hey, bosh up a cheesy "event" with a vanity general as bait and ker-chingggg, pay those devs a bonus.

Who's to blame, well you guys really, the "top players" with your weasly "friendly fire" alliances, direct linking and general chicanery, all just in the right grey area that you can convince yourselves your not actually cheats, just playing smart.

CA RIP, it was fun for quite a while............
    I am very far from being the top player, like on the other side of the fence where no one can see. I am more like an average mediocre semi-active player now. You might want to turn the pointing stick to top 10 guilds where the majority of the top spenders/players are.

In any case, I hope whomever is left in CA can help figure out how badly is the elemental system broke and whether or not we could convince the devs to do something about it.
    Last edited by Dokkōdō; 09-13-2017 at 07:09 PM.

I am very far from being the top player, like on the other side of the fence where no one can see. I am more like an average mediocre semi-active .
    Didn't mean you specifically, it was just your post I quoted, and yes, I agree but it's not just the top 10, it goes a fair bit deeper ~ all the lvl20+ stooge guilds bear witness to that

7. Default

because only few people notice the broken result of P/R system, it's very easy to certify, just ask devs list the formula. Is it a secret? no!

Because of the complex formula, It's hard for us to point out what's wrong with the P/R system.

And most of the "Clever" player always asked"Could you confirm your IA is on? it's stupid question. I'm lazy to reply. Only few player understand what I said.

Do you think a lvl 4300 wall build with few good gems win a lvl 6000 top player is reasonable? without the broken P/R system, it's impossible.

And I don't have def rune in attack loadout, no gems in armor, If I like I can add at least 2400 raw eatk(5% base def+def rune).

Games no fun, broken match-up system, broken P/R system, no new season, no new monster etc...
    Last edited by Beahero; 09-14-2017 at 04:27 PM.