Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats best chest for freeroll?

I have Banthus, was really excited when i got him at first. But...
    Banthus has to be Master general in order to use his power.
    So, no 600 or 1000 stam hits, just a 200 one.
    Plus, being as Master, alliance's stats will suck, so no over-damage from there either.
    Elandal explained MK being better choice than Straticus as a 3rd general.
    So, no go for me either, both Banthus and Straticus.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadasmax View Post
    I have Banthus, was really excited when i got him at first. But...
    Banthus has to be Master general in order to use his power.
    So, no 600 or 1000 stam hits, just a 200 one.
    Plus, being as Master, alliance's stats will suck, so no over-damage from there either.
    Elandal explained MK being better choice than Straticus as a 3rd general.
    So, no go for me either, both Banthus and Straticus.
    Huh. You just shattered all my dreams xD
    Too bad, it would have been amazing doing guaranteed 1000 stam hits
    Thanks for your answer!

Thank you Elandal for your insightful comment!

I have two silly questions on hero!

One is Saya, zombifying! Is it a skill for loser or a skill for narrow victory?

The second question is about MK! For people with LSI, they need Matk general (in an alliance with Dolomar and Barbarus) to earn more damage. Removing the Matk general from Mhuntung may lead to 10% loss of damage. Removing either Dolomar and Barbarus will lead to even greater damage loss. In this case, MK seems to be an unwise choice in Mhuntung Allaince, right? Still, MK is still useful in energy and token activities!
    Last edited by mayi; 12-31-2018 at 01:01 AM.
    Do I need to have a signature here? Sorry, but I honestly donít know how to do it!

Saya is a great general. I imagine Elandel didn't include her as he's not in a guild that gets beaten very often, so there's few times where stunned players can take advantage of being zombified.

I have banthus that 50% and then 26.96% from 5* Dolomar level 80, 14% from elite dragon hunter items and over 10% from chaos gem! If I put them together in an alliance, will it be a100% crit ? Let me try and tell!
    Do I need to have a signature here? Sorry, but I honestly donít know how to do it!

Having Saya can be useful if your guild mates use the leech power to re-animate themselves.

For me, Saya is too situational. It's hard to turn loss to victory by having the stunned do more damage, and even vampiric gate raising is hard against active opponent. The times when I've been to actually hard battles where gates are stunned on both sides are just a fading memory :'(

There certainly are times when Saya would help, but it's situational and thus I won't consider it as big reason to go for a chest. Same goes for most of Nightfell generals — they can be useful at times, but those times aren't often enough. Put together though they can add to appeal of Nightfell chest: even the less useful generals can be of use at times, few of them are truly useless.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    There certainly are times when Saya would help, but it's situational and thus I won't consider it as big reason to go for a chest. Same goes for most of Nightfell generals ó they can be useful at times, but those times aren't often enough. Put together though they can add to appeal of Nightfell chest: even the less useful generals can be of use at times, few of them are truly useless.
    Saya is most useful to me for the high defense points, and not so much her power.

Most any of the chest generals are useless as 1-star generals, so if I want to actually use them and not just collect them, it's good to not spread rolls over all the chests. I roll Nightfall over and over, because it has so many generals.

I can get a 4-star Astrid Hrothbeort before I can get a 2-star King Hrothbeort, and Astrid advances at a much faster rate. Grok & Grombeard are easy to obtain and advance, too, and I use their special abilities also.

For the lowest level players, I prefer the Onslaught Chest, because it also has a high general count.
    Last edited by Bandigerbolls; 01-01-2019 at 10:58 PM.