Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Blue spinners are back

1. Default

devs are you listening??? seems we can't go more than a few days without having these kinds of problems. getting very old. and what you are not seeing here is the extreme frustration in game chat, line, etc. within the guilds. they're getting really tired of this and pi*sed off.

2. Default

looking much better this morning, thank you

Still slow and sluggish

4. Default

Respons from "Support" team when getting a support ticket for blue balls and slow game

Thank you for contacting Gaea Mobile Support!
    Sorry to hear you're having connection issues.
    We recommend playing on a strong, stable wi-fi network for best results.
    Even if you have a good internet connection, try switching to a different one and see if that solves the problem.

You got to be kidding me. Get your head out of your a and fix this s

Worse again on the weekend!!!! HVH Sucked with blue swirls or NO action when you click. Ain't never gonna get fixed and these devs have made it worse. Just dump the game! End it. So many addicted folks would be very happy if you end it!!! Yes, I am retiring from CA in December and will be thrilled about it. I plan on staying in contact with great friends I have met here.

And no word from devs.Or some free chest roll for excuse.

Working just fine for me this weekend so far via Web3.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -JFK

Time lag, Blue spinners, busy signal when entering battle, especially 100's; All back and although not vicious, occurrence is enough to change game......'again'. I would submit a ticket but I read where there is no link/addy/submission requests taken from facebook users? I'm not looking for free fv pts nor do I want free chest rolls, what I would like is the game to at least run in a somewhat semblance mode of actual timing, if not; Then why even bother to battle? And if it is true that facebook users can no longer submit a ticket, why are those particular players being shut down and shut out on submission tickets? <<<<baffled, bewildered and befuddled>>>>
    Please hold, your call is important to us

https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...ser=1077439080

Quote Originally Posted by RidgeRunner View Post
    Time lag, Blue spinners, busy signal when entering battle, especially 100's; All back and although not vicious, occurrence is enough to change game......'again'. I would submit a ticket but I read where there is no link/addy/submission requests taken from facebook users? I'm not looking for free fv pts nor do I want free chest rolls, what I would like is the game to at least run in a somewhat semblance mode of actual timing, if not; Then why even bother to battle? And if it is true that facebook users can no longer submit a ticket, why are those particular players being shut down and shut out on submission tickets? <<<<baffled, bewildered and befuddled>>>>
    Not sure where you heard that about FB, but the ability to submit a support ticket is identical there to the Web3 version. Click Support at the top of the page, select an FAQ, open an article and click the "I need more help" button.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -JFK

Copy that and Thank You Mursillis! Now about those blue spinning thingies?
    Please hold, your call is important to us

https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...ser=1077439080