Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paid favor points...

Quote Originally Posted by elldallan View Post
    Bit concerned as purchased 120Fp yesterday and not received anything, also through ios, have receipt from apple, money out of bank,account ( Specifically bought for Meteorite event ). has your issue been resolved yet Manbearpig??

Army code C38C43
    Did you get yours?

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    I think you both are very very confused. There is a big difference between "filing a claim" and "getting a refund." You can file 100 claims per week but guess what chances are you will get zero refunds since it says all sales are final on apps. I hope that gives you some clarity.
    Until the claim is resolved in some way and a decision is taken by Paypal I don't think there's much Gaea can do.
    Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
    Follow the Moon
    Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    Until the claim is resolved in some way and a decision is taken by Paypal I don't think there's much Gaea can do.
    Not really... Gaea me the FP that I paid for so I canceled the claim. Thats exactly what happened.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    Not really... Gaea me the FP that I paid for so I canceled the claim. Thats exactly what happened.
    I have seen different companies doing things like I mentioned above. Glad to hear your issue got solved
    Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
    Follow the Moon
    Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    I have seen different companies doing things like I mentioned above. Glad to hear your issue got solved
    Well almost resolved. Still didn't get the promo and a little wary to purchase again.