Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paid favor points...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    I'm sorry this happened. Which email address did you send your message to?
    Support.castleage

Week later still no FP lol.

Bit concerned as purchased 120Fp yesterday and not received anything, also through ios, have receipt from apple, money out of bank,account ( Specifically bought for Meteorite event ). has your issue been resolved yet Manbearpig??

Army code C38C43
    Last edited by elldallan; 08-19-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elldallan View Post
    Bit concerned as purchased 120Fp yesterday and not received anything, also through ios, have receipt from apple, money out of bank,account ( Specifically bought for Meteorite event ). has your issue been resolved yet Manbearpig??

Army code C38C43
    Nope not at all.. Sent at least 10 emails, receipts, bank charges all of the above and no favor points.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    Nope not at all.. Sent at least 10 emails, receipts, bank charges all of the above and no favor points.
    Can you PM me the ticket number of this issue please.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -JFK

If you filed claim through paypal and they paid you back, you aren't really supposed to get those FP anymore…?
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    If you filed claim through paypal and they paid you back, you aren't really supposed to get those FP anymore…?

Filing a claim does not equal getting a refund..... Paypal often sides with the seller.

8. Default

Filing a claim does not equal getting a refund..... Paypal often sides with the seller.
    Elandal's point is, why would Gaea proceed to give you FP's when you've got the refund, that would be mean you get the FP's for free.
    Keep Link - Guild - S༨བY2

Quote Originally Posted by ╰☆╮Sephiroth{ℜ}ΣҜΩ View Post
    Elandal's point is, why would Gaea proceed to give you FP's when you've got the refund, that would be mean you get the FP's for free.
    I think you both are very very confused. There is a big difference between "filing a claim" and "getting a refund." You can file 100 claims per week but guess what chances are you will get zero refunds since it says all sales are final on apps. I hope that gives you some clarity.

Received my FP today missed the event but oh well better late then never.