Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Paid favor points...

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    I'm sorry this happened. Which email address did you send your message to?
    Support.castleage

  2. #12

    Default

    Week later still no FP lol.

  3. #13

    Default

    Bit concerned as purchased 120Fp yesterday and not received anything, also through ios, have receipt from apple, money out of bank,account ( Specifically bought for Meteorite event ). has your issue been resolved yet Manbearpig??

    Army code C38C43
    Last edited by elldallan; 08-19-2017 at 07:56 PM.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elldallan View Post
    Bit concerned as purchased 120Fp yesterday and not received anything, also through ios, have receipt from apple, money out of bank,account ( Specifically bought for Meteorite event ). has your issue been resolved yet Manbearpig??

    Army code C38C43
    Nope not at all.. Sent at least 10 emails, receipts, bank charges all of the above and no favor points.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Castle Age Legends
    Posts
    11,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    Nope not at all.. Sent at least 10 emails, receipts, bank charges all of the above and no favor points.
    Can you PM me the ticket number of this issue please.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

    "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -JFK

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    Nope not at all.. Sent at least 10 emails, receipts, bank charges all of the above and no favor points.
    If you filed claim through paypal and they paid you back, you aren't really supposed to get those FP anymore…?
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

    Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    If you filed claim through paypal and they paid you back, you aren't really supposed to get those FP anymore…?

    Filing a claim does not equal getting a refund..... Paypal often sides with the seller.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    Filing a claim does not equal getting a refund..... Paypal often sides with the seller.
    Elandal's point is, why would Gaea proceed to give you FP's when you've got the refund, that would be mean you get the FP's for free.
    Keep Link - Guild - S༨བY2

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ╰☆╮Sephiroth{ℜ}ΣҜΩ View Post
    Elandal's point is, why would Gaea proceed to give you FP's when you've got the refund, that would be mean you get the FP's for free.
    I think you both are very very confused. There is a big difference between "filing a claim" and "getting a refund." You can file 100 claims per week but guess what chances are you will get zero refunds since it says all sales are final on apps. I hope that gives you some clarity.

  10. #20

    Default

    Received my FP today missed the event but oh well better late then never.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •