Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fight club rip

Considering that the Guild Description for Fight Club now says:

It's the end of a chapter for Fight Club, the guild isn't shut down but will be a home for all our friends who would like to take a step back from the game.

And since they are now down to 66 members, RIP may not be the right message, but one could expect their position in the Leaderboard to drop, though the time it takes a guild to drop rank when they stop playing is astonishingly slow.

Seems nobody respect rule #1 in this thread.
    Last edited by Revolver Blast; 08-02-2017 at 11:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Still don't care.
    ~VoV~

maybe they just cleared out the members they didnt have passwords for

Go where? It's not like we have homes to return to. We don't exist, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by barrie View Post
    maybe they just cleared out the members they didnt have passwords for
    They had pw for at least 96% of the guild

Quote Originally Posted by ₳ӿŀ View Post
    They had pw for at least 96% of the guild
    This makes no sense at all, who is "they"? If "they" mean Fight Club then yes you'd think they have pw to 100% of the guild unless there are completely dead accounts.
    Last edited by Deianira; 08-07-2017 at 02:31 PM.
    Hard works will pay off over time, but laziness pay off right now.

Go where? It's not like we have homes to return to. We don't exist, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Deianira View Post
    This makes no sense at all, who is "they"? If "they" mean Fight Club then yes you'd think they have pw to 100% of the guild unless there are completely dead accounts.
    FC had the record for the highest activity rate of a single battle. If I remeber it correctly it was like 96% or something dumb like that

Quote Originally Posted by ₳ӿŀ View Post
    FC had the record for the highest activity rate of a single battle. If I remeber it correctly it was like 96% or something dumb like that
    Sure, that may be, but I did spend time in FC, for a long time, I wonder how many people who talk trash here actually spent time there or have first hand knowledge about the guild. The guild was incredibly active as a whole, you're expected to battle 100v100 as much as possible. I've been in plenty of other guilds but nobody compared to their level of organisation.

Overally, they had around 75 unique players in chats, factor in the ones who didn't want to join any 3rd party chats, they had 80+ unique active players. I have never had to share my pw and as far I could tell the bulk of the guild played for themselves. There's maybe aorund 15-20 alts for support.

All in all, it was no different to most other guilds I've been in in terms of pw sharing, maybe around 40 or so accounts which had more than one person with access to it, but that's something you see in almost every guild nowadays, different groups and cliques tend to share access, just to make things easier for each other. All these crap on the forum about FC is somehow extra worse in pw sharing is just bs, it's mainly driven by WoB who likes to complain everytime they get zeroed by FC. For example, Slayers are also known for pw sharing (among other things), but WoB don't care as long as they keep winning, so I would take any of their personalised opinions with a grain of salt rather than facts.
    Last edited by Deianira; 08-07-2017 at 03:02 PM.
    Hard works will pay off over time, but laziness pay off right now.