Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CA auto chest rolling and stealing fp?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Drengul View Post
    Obviously not. I was never refunded the 100 FP I lost on a web3 account due to using "free" spins on FB during Treasure Island while FB wasn't even working (which I didn't know until I came here to report my problem; looked like it was working to me until the web3 account ran out of FP). I guess they weren't able to replicate the error after they fixed FB (I'd like to think that if they had some links messed up, they'd have known what they fixed and realized what happened, but they told me to pound sand).

Same thing with losing FP while clicking free spins during the day or two the servers were having problems and those single clicks being repeated; another 40 gone from that between two accounts. They couldn't replicate that, either (no ****, let's see if we can replicate something that happens while servers are having problems AFTER the servers have been fixed).

Personally, I'd be more than happy to see Gaea sell the game to someone else.
    I agree that it does appear like certain glitches get refunds while others do not.

I wonder if perhaps Gaea has had a change of heart recently about refunds.

It's not like the community was silent about the whole "no refunds ever" rule that seemed to apply.

Also, my impression of Gaea is that they are sort of like a retirement home for games.

I don't think that there will be another sale if Gaea feels that keeping the lights one is no longer worth it for them.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

I'm glad OP got his fp refunded.
    They still owe me 20 Fp because in Treasure Island event I clicked on button that had the word "FREE" written on it and it took me 20 fp.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Reaper View Post
    I wonder if perhaps Gaea has had a change of heart recently about refunds.

It's not like the community was silent about the whole "no refunds ever" rule that seemed to apply.
    It's possible, I suppose. I see they're supposed to be giving chest rolls to everyone for the upcoming maintenance downtime, too.

Also, my impression of Gaea is that they are sort of like a retirement home for games.

I don't think that there will be another sale if Gaea feels that keeping the lights one is no longer worth it for them.
    I'd love to know what their average quarterly/annual profits from this thing look like. After seeing the game changes hands a few times, I think the sad reality is that the core issues with the game don't seem to be worth fixing to anyone that takes it on. They'd probably be better off just making a new game. There are days I wish I had the funds and ability to do that myself.
    Last edited by Drengul; 07-18-2017 at 08:16 PM.

4. Default

I am starting to think Devs, before every issue, first look into account that submitted a ticket and, if they see lots of purchases, they will try to keep that person happy and resolve their issue. But in other case, if you are f2p or are just buying promo packs occassionally, they will say it was a "technical found on your device" and do nothing about it. In this situation, the dude could just think up of an excuse when he got crap from the chest, and call it a "stealing fp" or whatever. But hey, he is level 2-3k from Redemption, lol.