Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CA auto chest rolling and stealing fp?

Default CA auto chest rolling and stealing fp?

Just opened up my browser and opened CA, instead of taking me to the home page, it says i rolled a chest, subtracted 30 fp and gave me a "scortchwing".

So now the game has taken to inexplicably rolling for ppl and thieving fp? The ppl quitting the game must be causeing quiet desperation on the part of the devs.

Anyway, when i can figure out how to submit a ticket, ill look forward to the typical customer support experience that has become all to common w/ this game...

Figured out the totally non-intuitive support ticket.

Submitted

3. Default

You won't get your FP back, but it's worth at least pinging them, I guess.

Just as i flamed, i must give credit too. Devs pulled through in this instance. FP returned.

Thx dudes.

5. Default

Heh, they must roll dice to see if they're going to refund people or not. Grats on your good luck, though!

6. Default

I suppose this could be seen as "myth busted" in terms of the whole "devs won't give refunds on glitches".

Apparently they -do- give refunds on glitches.

Which raises the question.... does this apply to - all- glitches?
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Seeing as they have not given refunds for some glitches, logic would dictate that it doesn't apply to all glitches...
    Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow our Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.
    Follow the Moon
    Forum community. Things you should expect when posting here.

8. Default

First I've heard of this happening. I'm happy you got your FP back. Hopefully they were able to pinpoint the bug and get rid of it. If this issue continues to occur please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    First I've heard of this happening. I'm happy you got your FP back. Hopefully they were able to pinpoint the bug and get rid of it. If this issue continues to occur please let us know.
    The buttons on the home page for buying 1x or 3x rolls are also culprits for stealing FP when you are not looking where you are clicking :/
    Say to NO to Off-Topic

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Reaper View Post
    I suppose this could be seen as "myth busted" in terms of the whole "devs won't give refunds on glitches".

Apparently they -do- give refunds on glitches.

Which raises the question.... does this apply to - all- glitches?
    Obviously not. I was never refunded the 100 FP I lost on a web3 account due to using "free" spins on FB during Treasure Island while FB wasn't even working (which I didn't know until I came here to report my problem; looked like it was working to me until the web3 account ran out of FP). I guess they weren't able to replicate the error after they fixed FB (I'd like to think that if they had some links messed up, they'd have known what they fixed and realized what happened, but they told me to pound sand).

Same thing with losing FP while clicking free spins during the day or two the servers were having problems and those single clicks being repeated; another 40 gone from that between two accounts. They couldn't replicate that, either (no ****, let's see if we can replicate something that happens while servers are having problems AFTER the servers have been fixed).

Personally, I'd be more than happy to see Gaea sell the game to someone else.