Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FP Purchase Issue Is Not Fixed/Solved & Ticket(s) Need to be Re-opened

sad part of this problems is that a player like me who once was a big spender in this game.
    because of all other problems in this game am now basicaly only a promo spender.
    but wenn it takes over 2 days to give me my FP (at the time of writting this they have stil not been credit my account) devs. a basicaly saying : "f..k you" why do they not just credit those FP and then look into payment issues, if i am wrong( i am not) they can close my account for trying to cheat them out of pixels(they are basicaly not losing anything by doing so).
    and if i am right( i am ), they have fix a mistake made by them fast. and have happy customers.
    happy customers spend more. unhappy spend less or stop spending.

hansa, I think that is a cultural issue.

Culture 1: Better that we give out the points. A few might rip us off, but we will sort it out later. Keeping our customers happy is worth the small loss to us.

Culture 2: Customer better prove that they paid. We can not give product without proof. Better a few customers that are lazy lose the purchase. It is customers fault for not proving they paid.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Sim View Post
    hansa, I think that is a cultural issue.

Culture 1: Better that we give out the points. A few might rip us off, but we will sort it out later. Keeping our customers happy is worth the small loss to us.

Culture 2: Customer better prove that they paid. We can not give product without proof. Better a few customers that are lazy lose the purchase. It is customers fault for not proving they paid.
    well it is not like they lose anything of value (solid goods) it is just pixels in a game.
    and it is in a situation were they now they have provlems on thier end of the line.
    but problem got solved after 3 days and the customer was right (me).
    but i wanted to hit on a crystal day in event. so 3 days to solve it just is to long.

I agree that three days is too long. They want you to buy on day one as an impulse buy. If it takes 72 hours to get those rewards, then the impulse buy is soured.

I went on a rant about similar problems previously. Thankfully, no rant today. Just the reminder to the devs that these situations need to be handled better in the future.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...