Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FP Purchase Issue Is Not Fixed/Solved & Ticket(s) Need to be Re-opened

1. Angry FP Purchase Issue Is Not Fixed/Solved & Ticket(s) Need to be Re-opened

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewS View Post
    I can now report that these have now arrived - but no 'please accept these 3 Full Stamina potions' as our way of saying thanks for bearing with us while we resolved this issue.
    My fp's have not been added to my account. I purchased four times and still not added. The post on the main CA page that said the issue was resolved and we'd get our fp's within the next 24 hours is gone. WTF is happening? I've already put a ticket in for the first issue. Can one of the devs/mods PLEASE find out what really is happening and really get this problem fixed or refund our money!
    Last edited by MinaHarker; 07-14-2017 at 07:16 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Death of Rats View Post
    People buying FP through FB weren't getting their FP. The devs have fixed the problem. Those players will be receiving their FP plus a small bonus amount for the inconvenience experienced.
    I made four purchases yesterday and I still have not received the fp's I purchased. The header saying the issue was fixed and we'd be getting our fp's within 24 hours is gone now. So, does this mean the issue isn't fixed or what? I'm waiting for 1200 fp's and if I can't get the fp's, then just refund my money. Am so tired of putting in tickets, constant glitches, devs/mods not responding, and stating issues will be resolved and they aren't. Somebody with knowledge PLEASE do whatever it takes to get this problem fixed or give us refunds. This is total BS and am about ready to walk away from the game again.

3. Default

This issue has NOT been fixed!!!

4. Default

This issue has NOT been resolved. Master ticket needs to be re-opened.

5. Angry FP Purchase Issue Is Not Fixed/Solved & Ticket(s) Need to be Re-opened

I purchased four 300 point packs from the Oracle via FB and Gameroom yesterday. CA had posted on their main page we would have our fp's within 24 hours. That header stating the issue would be fixed is now gone and I still do NOT have any of the favor points I purchased, as well as the supposed extra goodies from CA due to the, "inconvenience". Can someone PLEASE truly fix this or just refund/credit my credit cards. I am getting very frustrated with the constant glitches and problems with this game, and the slow/poor lack of customer service, response time, and getting issues actually resolved. I am sure I'm not the only one who hasn't received their purchases and would like updates as to when this is going to be fixed. I'm not submitting anymore tickets because that is a waste of time. Customer Service already has my ticket and nothing's been done to fix the fp issue to my knowledge.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I'd recommend replying to the last email you received from support (even if it was just an automated reply) to re-open your existing ticket with this information.

You can also send me a pm with the ticket number, and i will forward it to Ghost.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    I'd recommend replying to the last email you received from support (even if it was just an automated reply) to re-open your existing ticket with this information.

You can also send me a pm with the ticket number, and i will forward it to Ghost.
    Just sent you a pm with the ticket number. Thanks for responding so quickly and providing any assistance you can.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Forwarded thread and info in pm to Ghost.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MinaHarker View Post
    Just sent you a pm with the ticket number. Thanks for responding so quickly and providing any assistance you can.
    Did you end up getting your FP?

10. Default

Same **** with me. These are some rip off scum sucking pigs. UI have reported them to the BBB and I am considering suing them. This is the second time this has happened and both times during Meteorite Campaigns. It seems these scumbag bottom feeders will steal your money but hold you down at the same time. What a bunch of scum sucking lowlifes!