Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Cost analysis - Guild Battles

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    That just isn't a reasonable expectation for most people. So the Devs need to make some adjustments.
    Or maybe the players need to be the ones to adjust their expectations, rather than expect they deserve the very best for minimal investment.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    That just isn't a reasonable expectation for most people. So the Devs need to make some adjustments.
    Then the player has to make do. Take Mage for example: Syren and Anya are nice to have but not a guaranteed must have

Go where? It's not like we have homes to return to. We don't exist, remember?

Lets not devolve into "Technically you dont need any generals to battle"

Point of this thread is to highlight how much effort people go through via time and money to make an impact in guild battles of all formats.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ₳ӿŀ View Post
    Lets not devolve into "Technically you dont need any generals to battle"

Point of this thread is to highlight how much effort people go through via time and money to make an impact in guild battles of all formats.
    While I agree with you (yes feel free to check if hell froze over) I also kind of expect the devs to take exactly that stance.

That you technically don't -need- those generals.

Which makes me wonder just how serious they will take this discussion. (Which btw I also agree is a good discussion to have.)
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I think what devs can take away from this is that people have *already* invested a whole bunch of resources/money into guild generals.

And we haven't had new seasons in forever to feel like the investment is worth anything.

Blog Entries

No. What devs can take away from this thread is that they need to give us moar free stuff!!! Particularly hero & colored crystals.
    ~VoV~

7. Default

The crystal drop rate is beyond ridicilous low. And here I thought I was making progress with my Malekus/monkey king/moonlight dragon alliance. Reading all of this has completely demotivated my efforts. Why even bother if it will be years before I’m any good in guild battles..
    Definatly taking a break from this grindfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Suwayyah View Post
    The crystal drop rate is beyond ridicilous low. And here I thought I was making progress with my Malekus/monkey king/moonlight dragon alliance. Reading all of this has completely demotivated my efforts. Why even bother if it will be years before I’m any good in guild battles..
    It takes me about 3 years of questing and monster hitting to get dolomar, sahar, barbarus to 80, assuming no potion used.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suwayyah View Post
    It can be disparaging at times, yes. But you can't afford a break either.
    ~VoV~

That's just the way it's always been CA is stingy all across multiple drops