Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 5/19/2017 Contest

1. Default

Engineer path in conquest - nothing I love more

2. Default

Join a 10vs10 battle close to the end, and defeat the enemy currently winning, with just my 2 warriors
    I wish the chat was enabled in 10vs10, because they could express their frustration when this happens
    No hurry, no worry, no chicken to carry (original quote from Ahmed, Bedouin living on top of the Treasure, in the old Petra city in Jordan)

Winning in any battle vs. an apparent stronger opponent, through communication and strategic teamwork in our guild, or by strategic and well-timed gate lifts at the very end of battle.

Or, being a complete PITA to the uber-strong guilds that are so big in level and strength that only about 10 other guilds are a viable match against them... being a PITA by intimidation, or by "robbing" them of farm time by suiciding so they don't get the full 5 hours of farming they "promise", or by confusing and polying any we can, especially on Tuesdays.

Working with friends to save a monster that is at risk of failure.

The friendships that developed in guilds and groups, especially back in the days of CTAs for monsters.

4. Default

Sniping - not of "gifts" where only my guild has the link, but those in plain view on the list, competing against everyone. Elite AED are a favourite. I do appreciate the sarcastic contribution of doing the engineering path...it is horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Tallis View Post
    I'd have to say casting intimidate as a rogue in battle, especially when someone has spent all battle getting there enrage or divine favour up makes me �� and

Yours vindictively Adam
    I was rereading the thread, this made me spit my drink out!
    | Some noob, noobing about. Chain me |
    | Keep Links | FaceBook or Web3 |
    | The Unicorn Gym |
    | Ginger's Stats |