Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please fix Invade

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Depends on which items/units you bring with those extra troop slots. If the power of the general, including piercing, ends up being greater then the extra troops Chase brings then it could be the difference between winning and losing. WitnessMe would have to do the math on the overall power of the non-Chase setup compared to the Chase setup to be sure.
    If the piercing is so critical to determining the outcome, then invasion is really just another form of duel. Extra army units (Gladiator in my case) don't bring extra pierce - because units don't have pierce. And the extra equipment that comes with those extra units is the lower end equipment that doesn't have any bonus stats at all (Blood Amulet of Typhonus, in my case).

Taking it back to the beginning: Fix invasion, so that it really is an invasion, and not just another form of duel.

Quote Originally Posted by WitnessMe! View Post
    If the piercing is so critical to determining the outcome, then invasion is really just another form of duel. Extra army units (Gladiator in my case) don't bring extra pierce - because units don't have pierce. And the extra equipment that comes with those extra units is the lower end equipment that doesn't have any bonus stats at all (Blood Amulet of Typhonus, in my case).

Taking it back to the beginning: Fix invasion, so that it really is an invasion, and not just another form of duel.
    Yes, Pierce and Resist really are the key components to determine who wins or loses both a duel and invasion. It's why invasion needs to be fully revamped to fix the bugs and make it viable again.
    Last edited by Mursilis; 10-26-2018 at 04:26 PM.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari