Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meteorite .. Game of Predictions! :)

Default Meteorite .. Game of Predictions! :)

2. Default

The promo wasn't early. Promos are on a new schedule. New release every two weeks. In fact, the current promo was -late- likely due to Easter weekend.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Reaper View Post
    The promo wasn't early. Promos are on a new schedule. New release every two weeks. In fact, the current promo was -late- likely due to Easter weekend.

Could be true ... but the Prediction game is still on !!
    LOL ... I loved the "looney" part of it
    Last edited by Anna De LaSecond; 04-21-2017 at 07:50 AM.

Blog Entries

Monkeh King is a general. We've already seen it hidden in the game, along with a minimum of 2 items.

The last time such a general was seen like that, it was for a new Chest.

We're not ready for an Arena. Dominion was enough of a letdown for all to push back any new PvP stuff.

Meteorite doesn't sound like a Quest Land, no matter how desperate we are for new quests.

Gaea has not released any monsters since taking over the game. So a major monster event doesn't seem likely. (Worse, seems disastrous. Remember Malekus opening night? Combine that with their track record for the promos, and we're in trouble.)

So I'm thinking a Chest. That's safest for everybody all around.
    Nate, please cease with the chaining of your guild.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Monkeh King is a general. We've already seen it hidden in the game, along with a minimum of 2 items.

The last time such a general was seen like that, it was for a new Chest.

We're not ready for an Arena. Dominion was enough of a letdown for all to push back any new PvP stuff.

Meteorite doesn't sound like a Quest Land, no matter how desperate we are for new quests.

Gaea has not released any monsters since taking over the game. So a major monster event doesn't seem likely. (Worse, seems disastrous. Remember Malekus opening night? Combine that with their track record for the promos, and we're in trouble.)

So I'm thinking a Chest. That's safest for everybody all around.
    I really like the school of though ... very logical break down

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Reaper View Post
    They were travelling to n korea from australia.

If it's a chest...maybe some more IA items to add...

From the CA FB page: "We have a new event coming one week from today. Stay tuned for details..."

Event can't be a chest

Blog Entries

Just because there's an event, doesnt mean there isn't a chest coming with it.

My deepest hope is that, if Monkeh King is really a tribute to me, that the Devs understand that my absolute greatest achievement in this game, and the only thing that keeps me around all this time, is my Guild. So any real tribute to me would have to be a Guild event.

That's also probably the best way to deter cheating via scripts and intruding on private monsters.
    Nate, please cease with the chaining of your guild.