Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help on 3 oracle generals to purchase for bouncing others.

I would propose to you to buy none general, basically none general will help you bounce anyone.
    As Elandal said maybe Daphne to reduce the speed of your death in guild battles.
    You said it above yourself, when you equip Sahar you bounce peeps.
    Keep it that way, continue lvling your 3 strongest generals stats wise, i assume they are Sahar, Barbarus and Dolomar. Having their alliance when defending will help you much more than Katherine or Celesta or anyone else.
    Btw i bet that if you leave your highest stats general equipped with gear with resistance there is no chance lvls 25 will beat you.
    Last edited by Jim[Gr]; 04-20-2017 at 02:38 PM.
    army code: 1D4D50

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jim[Gr] View Post
    I would propose to you to buy none general, basically none general will help you bounce anyone.
    As Elandal said maybe Daphne to reduce the speed of your death in guild battles.
    You said it above yourself, when you equip Sahar you bounce peeps.
    Keep it that way, continue lvling your 3 strongest generals stats wise, i assume they are Sahar, Barbarus and Dolomar. Having their alliance when defending will help you much more than Katherine or Celesta or anyone else.
    Btw i bet that if you leave your highest stats general equipped with gear with resistance there is no chance lvls 25 will beat you.

Current stats with IA, not that I really pay attention to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim[Gr] View Post
    I agree with this, no general is going to help you bounce people close to your level that you aren't already using due to your very low stats. For guild battle having Daphne equipped and being a Rogue will make you tougher to kill. Otherwise just equipping your generals with the highest stats is the best you can do for normal PvP.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -JFK

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    I agree with this, no general is going to help you bounce people close to your level that you aren't already using due to your very low stats. For guild battle having Daphne equipped and being a Rogue will make you tougher to kill. Otherwise just equipping your generals with the highest stats is the best you can do for normal PvP.
    Aw ok tyvm! Guess I will wait until my 3 generals hit 79 then I can dream about bouncing sub 1k.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post

Current stats with IA, not that I really pay attention to them.
    My mini dreams to bounce you if you stop increasing atk/def and my mini pray demi 1 more year and there is no pvp level restriction.
    Last edited by ymtseng; 04-21-2017 at 06:37 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ymtseng View Post
    My mini dreams to bounce you if you stop increasing atk/def and my mini pray demi 1 more year and there is no pvp level restriction.
    I hope to reach an IA + rune of 2k for atk and 1k for def I guess, without opening chests.

Yes going to invest in 3 generals for pvp like arena , guild battle( I am a cleric) , battle duel, invasion.
    Function: When I am offline, I will be equipping them.
    Target: Gonna level them to level 54 at most, 1 star only.
    General Alliance suggestion?

Actually 2 generals instead of 3 to bounce people is also good, so that I can ally with mercedes for the increase in revenue every hourly.

Offhand I can think of is Katherine, not sure which 2 next.
    if i may add... here's my opinion.

1) change your ign and then (2) buy katherine allied to daphne and (your sahar)

got to be honest with you, your raw def is really really low (my ios alt around level 800 who have a crappy bsi can win against you), and getting bounces from sub 1k is not that achievable (for the time being), so what i would suggest is not to get bounces but rather not to get hit often... so yup, what i suggest is aim to deceive your opponents.

ie, if im a low level sub 1k with subpar atk stat, and saw you a level 1k in gb or regular battles etc. i would think twice hitting you first since i may think that since you have kathy, you have a a better stat than mine.

talking this thru my ios alt experience, in which i have very low bsi power... in gbs i dont hit those who have kathy and level 1k... but rather choose to hit those low levels and/or those who have maalvus/sahar/barbie or even mercedes as their afk toon.
    in regular battles, i dont do duels but rather invades.

for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dani2000 View Post
    if i may add... here's my opinion.

1) change your ign and then (2) buy katherine allied to daphne and (your sahar)

got to be honest with you, your raw def is really really low (my ios alt around level 800 who have a crappy bsi can win against you), and getting bounces from sub 1k is not that achievable (for the time being), so what i would suggest is not to get bounces but rather not to get hit often... so yup, what i suggest is aim to deceive your opponents.

ie, if im a low level sub 1k with subpar atk stat, and saw you a level 1k in gb or regular battles etc. i would think twice hitting you first since i may think that since you have kathy, you have a a better stat than mine.

talking this thru my ios alt experience, in which i have very low bsi power... in gbs i dont hit those who have kathy and level 1k... but rather choose to hit those low levels and/or those who have maalvus/sahar/barbie or even mercedes as their afk toon.
    in regular battles, i dont do duels but rather invades.

My experience with mercedes in gb, arena are click bait! They have superb stats and are super bouncers.
    Good Idea though, I may consider changing my ign to zserg, and mislead ppl to think I have 20k raw def.

You could bounce very weak 1k + eventually, I just started bouncing a few not very long ago. However i'm level 1500 + and have a lot more energy for mining defense essence then you, I'll tell you this, my attack/def raw is under 1k But my runes are somewhat ok. Not a hardcore player anymore, just having fun and slowly trudging along with friends

Level: 1500
    Energy: 12,000 +
    Stamina: 750 +
    Attack: Secret: Rune + 295 IA + 1701
    Defense: Secret: Rune + 750 IA + 894
    Health: 235 Rune + 620

Level 80 sahar and celesta also help quite a bit. Working on promoting sahar now for even more stat boost.

10. Default

My experience with mercedes in gb, arena are click bait! They have superb stats and are super bouncers.
    Good Idea though, I may consider changing my ign to zserg, and mislead ppl to think I have 20k raw def.
    Zserg is not even close to 10k raw def, he has an ok toon for a f2p but he always was more an hybrid toon than a pvp, change your IGN to Great wall mini or vlad mini and that could work for you lol