Thread: Meristolis - Level 2400 Looking For A Home

1. Default Meristolis - Level 2400 Looking For A Home

Here we go again - Orobouros - Primary goal is to finish this alchemy. I will help with all Hard Monsters (Legendary Damage) needed to be killed to get the snakes. I will also do Legendary damage on the snakes.

Secondary Goal - Battles, preferably EST

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE - I play this GAME when I can. It is every day, just not ALL day. This means I BATTLE when I can. I prefer monsters and 10x10 battles as it is the least amount of time required. When I have excess iron, I build things in Land of Mist lands we have opened. I make sure we have reinforced footmen. I place myself in lands where I can help defend, etc. . .
    Meristolis, Keeper of Lore

You can come and try VoV we're drama free, I think we3 could be a good fit for you, pm any questions or click my sig to apply

Blog Entries

Yeah, talk to Ed. We don't usually need all those footmen, but energy's gotta go somewhere, I guess.
    Nate, please cease with the chaining of your guild.

Quote Originally Posted by meristolis View Post
    Here we go again - Orobouros - Primary goal is to finish this alchemy. I will help with all Hard Monsters (Legendary Damage) needed to be killed to get the snakes. I will also do Legendary damage on the snakes.

Secondary Goal - Battles, preferably EST

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE - I play this GAME when I can. It is every day, just not ALL day. This means I BATTLE when I can. I prefer monsters and 10x10 battles as it is the least amount of time required. When I have excess iron, I build things in Land of Mist lands we have opened. I make sure we have reinforced footmen. I place myself in lands where I can help defend, etc. . .
    I sent you a PM

5. Default

Sent you a pm