Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Apologies for unintentional gaslighting: Yes, gates can come back.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    Hrothbeort/Vincent isn't supposed to work when under 200.
    Has this been confirmed by anyone?

It doesn't appear to be the part of the issue you pointed out (at least not in your case) but lets face it, so many things weren't supposed to do things in this game.

Are we 100% sure that the life leechers aren't working under 200?
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

I have Vincent in my warrior loadout and from what I've seen, it does not work under 200 health

3. Default

This is just unnaceptable. In this 100v100, we secured 1 gate at the end - NORTH GATE (0) Sewer was shown and no targets had resurrect on them...from what we saw in the log, they simply mass healed the guy below 200 HP...if devs are doing something with battles, don't they think it is logical to at least tell us there might be some bugs? Is 100v100 becoming like regular classic GB, where we have to ZERO all enemies in 1 tower? This is just plain stupid

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darko757 View Post
    This is just unnaceptable. In this 100v100, we secured 1 gate at the end - NORTH GATE (0) Sewer was shown and no targets had resurrect on them...from what we saw in the log, they simply mass healed the guy below 200 HP...if devs are doing something with battles, don't they think it is logical to at least tell us there might be some bugs? Is 100v100 becoming like regular classic GB, where we have to ZERO all enemies in 1 tower? This is just plain stupid
    The currently most plausible idea of what's going on is Misato Maximus's thought that there's some relatively long time interval (maybe minutes...?) when it's possible to use tokens before the previous action fully takes effect on the battle. For fans of DC Legends of Tomorrow, just like the universe can take a long time for a change in the timeline to catch up to them, maybe the state of battle takes a while to catch up to a gate being closed. Also, maybe the devs did tell us when they changed something, as this could be a side effect from whatever change the devs made to reduce tripping (like maybe they shove actions that should've tripped into a queue that waits to update the state of the game later instead of giving back a tripped message right away?), and it's possible that nobody was sure enough to report to the forums and Support about this until now. After all, humans are fallible, so it's not common to be absolutely sure that there wasn't a missed resurrect in the gate.
    Last edited by Falco; 04-20-2017 at 09:20 AM.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

We also had a 100v where the opponent managed to come back from death twice. At first I thought we missed a resurrect, but I do not think it could have happened 2* and noone noticed the resurrect. Quite nasty. The opponent was Tassiedevils if I recall their name well (100v vanguard)

Quote Originally Posted by Misato Maximus View Post
    Is it possible the mass heal was a delayed action that occurred after the target was stunned?

I have seen a few rare cases where an ally was able to get a resurrect or guardian on a friendly target but an enemy had stunned the target in the meantime.

I can usually tell when this has happened because the ally often seems to get 67 baps (half of 135?), and you see a total baps where the last digit is 2 or 7 instead of the usual 0 or 5.
    I had a similar experience yesterday, and apologies for not having kept saved the screenshots (it has been a bad mood day...). I wasn't aware of this thread so I did open a new one. At this point tho, if it happens again, I'll simply report here.
    (my thread: here )

10vs, an opponent cleric was active and managed to perform Heal 8 times, scoring 1080pts, and that's all regular. However, our warrior hit and stunned him after his 8th heal, 0 health left; still after that, the opponent cleric's score went up to 1147, and the battle log reported that "one second" after the warrior's hit, a 9th heal was successfully performed. (it was a standard 1-token heal, also minor, probably not on himself)

On previous week(s), on a 100vs, I was also surprised to see a battle points total of 404 on an enemy, which seems to me 270+67+67; I didn't pay enough attention to that, though, as we were in deep fighting.
    Last edited by Ryugirox; 05-19-2017 at 06:18 AM.

If there was a rez behind then several things could have happened. A loss by someone in the mostly dead gate to a mage could have popped the rez. Then its mass heal and welcome back gate.
    Some mage in your team may have burned it without realising
    Hybrid PvP Wannabe with no good gems
    EABB29 keep: https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...user=539777367

67 points happens when a target is killed while trying to perform a defensive action. Its a bug.
    Hybrid PvP Wannabe with no good gems
    EABB29 keep: https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...user=539777367

Quote Originally Posted by cheeseslug View Post
    If there was a rez behind then several things could have happened. A loss by someone in the mostly dead gate to a mage could have popped the rez. Then its mass heal and welcome back gate.
    Some mage in your team may have burned it without realising
    No sun by them, no mages by us.