Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Full Stamina Potion

1. Default Full Stamina Potion

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered elsewhere already, I did look and didn't find it.
    Simply put, is the full stamina potion like a 10FP refill (1000 max) or is it a true full refill?
    For me this is a 3200 stamina question (4200 vs 1000)

2. Default

It's capped at 1000 stam, same as a 10FP refil
    No need for a keep link, you all know were to find us

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ᎦϮཇɑᏧץℋཪgℌ {S༨བYཇ☈S} View Post
    It's capped at 1000 stam, same as a 10FP refil
    Thanks, I suspected as much but it's nice to know

Do we have cap for full energy/stamina potion? (Like energy potion cap at 40)
    I am lucky to get several full potions from daily spin, and don't want them wasted by cap...

5. Default

Thread is a little older, but I seem to be capped at 3 full stamina pots. The last 2 times I've pulled a full stamina pot from the daily spin my total didn't go up, it stayed at 3 in my keep.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Daddy View Post
    Thread is a little older, but I seem to be capped at 3 full stamina pots. The last 2 times I've pulled a full stamina pot from the daily spin my total didn't go up, it stayed at 3 in my keep.
    No chance that those spins were regular 10 stamina pots (the image looks very similar) ?

The reason I ask is because I got up to 6 full stamina pots via the daily spin and was able to use them all for the current event . I spin on web3 if that makes a difference.

7. Default

No, they were full stamina pots. I've been watching what I roll before leave the screen. I do have 9 full energy pots too though. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it the next time it happens, don't know how to prove it though. I guess I could snap a pic of my keep before I roll, a pic of the roll, and then a pic of the keep again afterwards. That would be a pain though, we'll see how it goes.

Edit: I went ahead and entered a ticket, don't want to wait until it happens again.
    Last edited by Joe Daddy; 05-09-2017 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Update

I have 11 full stamina potions, I'm assuming there is no cap ? Please advise if there is...
    Please only respond to my posts if you have something rational and intelligent to say.
    https://bookofbadarguments.com/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cogniti...vioral_therapy

Quote Originally Posted by didact View Post
    I have 11 full stamina potions, I'm assuming there is no cap ? Please advise if there is...
    I've gotten as high as 36 Full Stamina Potions and 60+ Full Energy Potions and had no issue using them.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I've gotten as high as 36 Full Stamina Potions and 60+ Full Energy Potions and had no issue using them.
    My main had 28 full stamina potions stockpiled for “Meteorite” Event. They are all gone and I still have 4 days left in the Event.

I just checked one of my mini’s:
    10 energy pots 157
    10 stamina pots 581
    Full energy pots 82
    Full stamina pots 79