Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favor points purchase issue

I see the one that is on IOS. I will have this looked into.

I am hearing from muliple players that both FB and iOS are taking peoples monies and not giving out the purchased favor points.

This needs to be fixed ASAP, and it is NOT acceptable to blow it off...

I'd like to know why I have to pay 20% more on the exchange rate for a Destroyer Pack. $89.99 USD for the Destroyer Pack should cost $118.70 AUD in Australia yet I am being billed $139.99 please explain that rip off please.

Start by checking Apple App Store Price Matrix. There, find the Tier 58 that in United States would be USD 89.99. Note that sales tax is added on top where applicable. Then follow the Tier 58 until you find AUD, and note it's 139.99 which includes Australian VAT of 10%. So, developer sets price to Tier 58 and after that Apple adjusts prices in different app stores so they correspond to roughly same net proceeds, ie. after tax and currency rate adjustment the proceeds are roughly the same in all app stores.

If you want it to be cheaper, maybe you need to petition Australian government to reduce VAT from 10% to 0%, or maybe you need to compare to what people in different states in USA pay after sales tax has been added?
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

6. Default

Surprise surprise surprise Gaea takes your money gives nothing in return yet ensures you it is there.

Here we are again!

Bought 99€ pack, money immediately grabbed, not a single FP delivered.
    If they don’t even take care of spenders...