Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Didn't recieve promo pack on FP purchas.

Hello my army code is A952CF . the promo pack do not appair , why?tecnical problem?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andreabongiorno View Post
    Hello my army code is A952CF . the promo pack do not appair , why?tecnical problem?
    Steel Legion promo was scheduled to be available until the 23th of April.
    I guess thats why.
    Promos under Gaea dont last 1 month anymore, just a few days, less than a week.
    Last edited by Fadasmax; 04-24-2017 at 07:07 PM.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Default Nightfall Promo, not Chaos

I came here looking for info on this glitch myself. It wasn't the Chaos promo from March, it was actually the Nightfall promo from Feb that we were supposed to get another Vincent. I started doing screen shots a while back to keep track of the promos. Here's the screen shot....ignore the umpty million tabs open.Nightfall promo Feb2017 details.jpg

~ignore the tabs comment, i had to crop it to get it to size.
    Last edited by dragonlady67; 04-24-2017 at 11:14 PM. Reason: i forgot something

4. Default

According to 'the developers' in response to a support ticket I submitted yesterday, I just bought the Chaos promo pack - except I didn't. I got the 120 FP I purchased and they're telling me I got the promo pack 'according to their records'. Hullo, no i didn't. Not happy, Jan!

So now it seems because I bought the promo pack some months back I can't buy it again. So WHY was it advertised on my home page?? If I already have it, it shouldn't show up for me. Yet there it was, inviting me to purchase ... sucks big time
    Last edited by Hedwiga Eadgythsdottir; 04-26-2017 at 05:43 AM.

Blog Entries

I am very unhappy with the response I got from the developers on this issue,I was basically call a liar, that i did receive the rewards, My thing is where are my free CHEST ROLLS, there should be a way for them to see i did not get any rolls because ,i would have new items to show for it and also if i didnt use the FREE ROLLS they would still be there to use, which they are not and i did not get the rewards.as paid for...Example It took me 3 months to prove that part of the game was not working the Dev. said there was no problem, 3 months and maybe 20 e mails, they finally got it fixed after again calling me a liar saying nothing wrong.Im a good fair person I don't like to be called a liar. I have taken things in the past to the fullest to prove i am right. when called a liar, this will be not different. ,I have sent all the screen shots with the proof I dont have the items they say I received . Have them prove that i got 2 free ROLLS and the items with date and time stamp of the items I used the free spins on..., Sorry, I am mad again.I got the 120 favor points, no free spins nothing but the 120 Favor Points. Below is their reply to the problem.I think they just didnt want to really look at it..like i said where are the items i would have got from the free spins as promised and where is the number of free spins on my oracle page, I have never had a customer service treat me this way, it's not good for business, The amount of money I have spent on Promo Pack have now stopped for ever sense the new owners have resorted to making you feel like you are trying to get something for nothing. I paid,I need to receive all what I paid for.

Thank you for your patience.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

After investigating the promotion issue with our developers, our records have indicated that your account has received the promotional items in question.

With this information, we cannot compensate any further items at this time.

If you have any other issues, please let us know.

Regards,
    Gaea Mobile Support

army Code 88BBD6
    Last edited by bill mason; 05-11-2017 at 07:38 AM. Reason: change spin to roll

Blog Entries

SAME here I really dont think the DEV get the messages,and that Gaea is the go between and they give everyone a standard reply to all the problems in Castle Age

Could you two send me the ticket number you have with Gaea about purchasing the promo but not getting it?
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -JFK