Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Didn't recieve promo pack on FP purchas.

Quote Originally Posted by -HARMONSA- View Post
    That would say if you see a example Chaos Promo banner on your acc now and you buy it, then you'll not get the items etc?
    You would get the items if you had not already bought that iteration of the promo. Basically you can only get the promo items from a single iteration once.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Basically you can only get the promo items from a single iteration once.
    Agreed completely.

The problem nobody seems to get is that we all saw multiple iterations of several different promo packs over several weeks after our devs publicly handed over control to Gaea reps via the forums. I purchased one of those promo packs in good faith and havn't received any of the usual stuff. Either we get stuff, or we get our money back. It's not a debate.
    ................................................................................

my balogna has a first name, it's.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mellisa The Hun View Post
    Agreed completely.

The problem nobody seems to get is that we all saw multiple iterations of several different promo packs over several weeks after our devs publicly handed over control to Gaea reps via the forums. I purchased one of those promo packs in good faith and havn't received any of the usual stuff. Either we get stuff, or we get our money back. It's not a debate.
    Ok Let me try to sum this up. Many people go to CS looking for help and there are many different instance, some say they cannot see a promo, some say they didn't get the items. Each case can be unique especially if we see someone playing on multiple accounts. That being said let me clarify how promo's work a bit.

1. There are set promo's which are based on level, they only go away when reach the next tier or your purchase it. One example is the Chaos promo pack.
    2. There are temporary promos' they are not done during a set time such as monthly and do not have a certain amount of set days, they vary by promotion. One example is the Cataclysm promo pack going on now.
    3. All promos can only be purchased once.
    4. If a temporary promo comes online and you haven't purchased one of the set promo's, lets say Chaos promo. You will see the temporary promo first and only be able to buy that until you either purchase the temporary promo or that promo ends, at that time the Chaos will come back (if you have never purchased Chaos).

From what our developers have checked no one should be able to purchase a promo 2 times, and I know we have checked a few logs on people who came to CS but found nothing. What I ask is if you did purchase a promo but can still see it, send a screen shot my way please with your army code and I can see if this issue in fact exists.

You can throw a whole list of guidelines at us, if you want. It doesn't change the facts that there is false advertisement going on. If I wasn't capable of purchasing the promo pack, it shouldn't have show up as available. For you to keep arguing your line of BS, just tell us as consumers that you don't care about us. Great customer service. I've bought so many promo packs over the year, how do I know what I've received. But it's your consumers fault your developers don't have their acts together.
    Last edited by Dubaged; 03-20-2017 at 11:59 PM.

5. Default

Cataclysm promo pack going on now? I did not buy this one as it only had a time limit of ~3 Days...How is it still available and I don't see it? Everyone I have talked to only see the Chaos Promo.

Please explain....And if a promo pack has been offered in the past and someone had purchased it at that time then it should never be advertised again. And if it is advertised again and someone buys it then they should receive what has been offered.

SuperD, is this the new way promos are going to be handled? Because we have never had these sorts of problems before....

Btw, I have bought every single promo available over the years. And that's not counting the many 650 favor point packages purchased to slog through to certain legendary item goals. I stopped purchasing your latest promos because that single experience of purchasing one through the normal channels ended up with me not getting anything. So why risk the unknown at this point? It all used to be soooo simple and foolproof, something required to entice players to spend fifty to several hundred dollars a month. It's quite amazing how one solitary "oh sheet" can erase years worth of "atta boys" when it comes to spending REAL money on a clicky game. The thing is though, that one solitary bad promo experience may have shut down hundreds (if not thousands) in revenue per wary player that used to be what they referred to as a "spender", lol.
    Last edited by Mellisa The Hun; 03-21-2017 at 03:34 AM.
    ................................................................................

my balogna has a first name, it's.....

7. Default

BTW.....I don't see any promos on my page so that means I must have bought them all? I am confused now

I purchased the chaos promo when it 1st dropped last year, then after you zeroed my account, YOU put the chaos promo bk up again so I bought it! Because YOU zeroed my account all my alchemy ingredients had gone so the chaos shards I had from the first chaos promo were gone and I only had the shards from the 2nd chaos promo You put up for me to purchase! either way You have sold me a product and not delivered what You sold me!!I have proof of purchase on every single FP purchase,promo purchase,dates,times,money spent, both on facebook and web3!!

yes it should!! I have purchased chaos promo twice but don't have the shards from them,cheated!!!

Yes this is the way promo's are handled and I misspoke at the cataclysm as that was only 3 days.

Duncan, your account was zeroes so you are a special circumstance.