View Poll Results: Should FB Web3/4 have daily spin like IOS?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes to make it fair

26 83.87%
  • No way they started the game n years earlier

1 3.23%
  • Maybe get fb to pay 100 usd a month for spins

0 0%
  • someone is preventing this by wiretapping using microwave

2 6.45%
  • Fake Poll

1 3.23%
  • No and No! No reasons to give FB, web 3/4

0 0%
  • There should be a compromise

2 6.45%
  • Let's petition to Gaea through superd

1 3.23%
  • Doesnt concern me I am using IOS

0 0%
  • Get Zserg to buy up the company and implement it

5 16.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daily Spin for FB and Web3/4 unfair for IOS only. SuperD pls look into this!

Quote Originally Posted by The 13th Warrior View Post
    Ha ha! I will bottle it and sell it for 30 FP's a sniff!
    Works for me. Might have to sell a few things and commit a couple crimes, but it'd be well worth it.
    "Brainslam! When do I get to blow something up?" - Crypto 137

2. Default

Daily Demi prayer is fine. I've met quite a few players who recently started have created excellent stats figuring out the raw bsi, divine armor, pierce/resistance whatchamacallit ratios who are very strong. I play in web3 only, I don't know what a daily spin is. If the daily spin is anything like Kobo drops, then let the iOS keep it. The Kobo drops are absolutely horrid. Don't mess with my daily demi points please. As a casual player I find the daily demi sp helpful. If the daily demi feature gets removed the game might see a mass exodus of players me thinks.
    How about working in areas like the Lands and Territories. I believe that area could use some work.
    A783BD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonneva View Post
    If the daily spin is anything like Kobo drops, then let the iOS keep it. The Kobo drops are absolutely horrid.
    The daily spin is much better than Kobo. I got 20 guild coins yesterday and 100 guild coins today!
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    The daily spin is much better than Kobo. I got 20 guild coins yesterday and 100 guild coins today!
    That sounds awesome. I can use guild coins like that, but to play devils advocate I can get 20 guild coins if I win 20 conquest duels in the day. I'm at conquest lvl 100, I do it for the coin and the trade bonus. Does the iOS have Conquest feature? Someone told me this is not on the iOS version of the game. I also can gain 100 guild coins if I play a fbgb battle for a couple hours in web3. But I will admit gaining a chance to win 100 coin in a few seconds compared to a couple hours of game play is appealing. Why not tweak the Kobo feature in web3 to somewhat imitate the daily spin in iOS. Just a thought.
    Last edited by Yvonneva; 03-17-2017 at 03:54 AM.
    A783BD

Blog Entries

I can get 20 guild coins if I win 20 conquest duels in the day.
    iOS has Mist. Same conquest tokens, same guild coins.

Nothing prevents iOS players from playing on web3. However, Facebook players can't play on iOS because of lack of device.

Why not tweak the Kobo feature in web3 to somewhat imitate the daily spin in iOS. Just a thought.
    Yes, there's already a suggestion posted for that, and I'm all for it.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

need daily spins for fb users, tyvm.

7. Default

iOS has Mist. Same conquest tokens, same guild coins.

Nothing prevents iOS players from playing on web3. However, Facebook players can't play on iOS because of lack of device.
    This is interesting, a few players I chat with online say there is no 'Conquest' yet never mention about Mist. Why the difference? Strange unless this helps the devs understand where they are needed most in which format if problem comes up. Yes, you are correct, there shouldn't be a problem with players logging onto web3. I play exclusively on computer via web3. I won't play through facebook. Too many hacks and scripts in that area to deal with, I was very happy when web3 came along. I am unable to play on iOS. I don't have a fancy phone, :P A daily spin for fb/web3 would be nice. I can only imagine the coding has got to be ridiculous for this. This is why I mention maybe tweak Kobo to imitate daily spin. Clearing the web real estate gift area was brilliant when first implemented yet the payback was and still is horrible. Nobody uses the gifting options for anything anymore not even for adding Hero equipment, (example: alchemy pieces for Aeris' dagger. faerie band and such), the Kobo feature seems to be a useless feature for senior players and I have no idea if new players even want to use it. Tweak the code on Kobo to pay out similar items as the daily spin for fb/web3 players, maybe add items that are needed to complete the 10% Equip Set Stat Bonus to sweeten the pot.

Yes, there's already a suggestion posted for that, and I'm all for it.
    Okay, so I am not alone on the thinking, sweet ^_^
    Last edited by Yvonneva; 03-18-2017 at 03:42 AM.
    A783BD

Got one full stamina potion today, noice!

9. Default

Why not tweak the Kobo feature in web3 to somewhat imitate the daily spin in iOS. Just a thought.
    This probably is one of the best ideas I've seen on this matter.

So easy, so elegant.

I can see this working very well.

1. Rid of all the junk that kobo gives such as the rusty gloves and armors but keep the better prizes such as the arrow or celesta's devotion (CD).
    2. Add all the items that the free spin gives us.
    2A. Add some extra good prizes to complement the segment that has the arrow and CD. (optional)
    3. Allow 1 free rolls every day.

Two birds with one stone. Better prizes in Kobo, free spin in web. :]
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Blog Entries

Looks like the fair starts tomorrow.

I want cotton candy. And an elephant ear.
    Nate, please cease with the chaining of your guild.